• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MPA Nights - Final and Uncut.

M

monobrow

Amazon = kindle... But you can get kindle on iPhone, Android and most other smartdevice...

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Just bought it so it should be on my Xmas kindle pressie, look forward to reading it.:pDT_Xtremez_19:

zyonsbimp

LAC
Ok pretend like I'm stupid but if I click on this link it is for downloading to kindle. If I purchase via my iphone will it download it to my iBooks like the rest of the books/PDF's I have bought on my iPhone do?
If you dont want to put kindle on your iPhone then you can always put calibre on your laptop/computer and download it as normal thenconvert it using Calibre, its free software and will convert pretty much any document to a different type.

Soon To Leave

Proud To Serve
MG

Have you thought about following this up with a prequel?

SSSA Nights - Final and Uncut? :pDT_Xtremez_42:

All the best for your new job.

N

NotAnIDOYet

Have just bought it to read over again - a bit of wee escaped the last time!

Have also just reviewed it for you on Amazon - is publishing that easy?

T

The Masked Geek

MG

Have you thought about following this up with a prequel?

Bloggs joins the Airforce is currently at chapter 2. And will be considerably longer.

Have also just reviewed it for you on Amazon - is publishing that easy?

Yep, just upload it, conform to their rules, select your Royalty requirements and off you go.

6 copies sold as at 22:00Z last night. 4 more and E-goat gets a tenner. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Last edited:
Currently down MPA myself, bought it last night from Amazon, wifi'd it to my HTC Desire HD. Finished it this morning, smashing read.

T

The Masked Geek

Well, that's at least 11 quid for the charity pot. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

T93

Sergeant
I will buy this.

I will buy this.

Brings back some memories (ok mostly on the mountain sites)

Toooooo many times have I been to that lump of rock.

Nothing changes eh!

92 in the FI.

I received my replacements name etc, so was getting all geared up to leave & looking forward to meeting my replacement at the terminal, at the time I was in a relationship, but it was not going anywhere anyway. One of the lads (Married, Two young children) who was going home A WEEK before me was informed that his replacement was not coming down as he had to attend court in the UK (Road accident or some such thing, anyway he had a court appearance pending) funny thing was Manning had been informed of this many more weeks beforehand, so could have organised another replacement as fast as possible, but no, just before this guy was due to go home... they informed him he would have to wait until they could sort out another guy to take his place (no running short for a while etc)

So, I offered to stay behind and he could take my place on the Gozome bird (same rank, same Qs etc) so you would think no problem, but no, local mgmt were ok with that, higher up in the chain & manning is were the bananaskins were placed.

Eventually, he got away in my place and I stayed an extra Two weeks, no hassle for me...but the hassle that was caused by Manning, when an obvious solution was in front of the eyes was, well quite staggering really.

I PVRd and they sent me to the Balkans!

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
I have just had the misfortune to read this puerile comic, and am astonished that a SNCO had time to put together this tripe in an operational environment. If you had time to do this, then you would have had time to study AP3000, or any of the publications from the CAS approved reading list. But it get worse. I was distraught to see that you had named me in your book without my prior permission. I therefore demand all the royalties from this book, and the name of your CO. You are to forward me immediately your service number and place of work, so that I can instigate a charge against you.

Also you speelt incensed wrong on page 74

T

The Masked Geek

ILLBW, you will address me as Sir; for now I am a Mr. As for the Typo, such is life. Spell check obviously didn't spot that one. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Soon To Leave

Proud To Serve
I have just had the misfortune to read this puerile comic, and am astonished that a SNCO had time to put together this tripe in an operational environment. If you had time to do this, then you would have had time to study AP3000, or any of the publications from the CAS approved reading list. But it get worse. I was distraught to see that you had named me in your book without my prior permission. I therefore demand all the royalties from this book, and the name of your CO. You are to forward me immediately your service number and place of work, so that I can instigate a charge against you.

Also you speelt incensed wrong on page 74

An excellent example of time management and prioritisation as I would expect from any decent SNCO.

And you spelt 'spelt' wrong (speelt?).

Pikey735

LAC
Having had a quick read of the preview on amazon, the journey down rings a bell, wouldnt have been early Feb this year would it???