• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MPA Nights - Final and Uncut.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Now that was one of the funniest things I've read in ages mate!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_14::pDT_Xtremez_06:

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
That is one of the best things i've read in ages!! One question though, if you can't answer i understand...but how did the legal preceedings go with reclaiming lost earnings?

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Just read the first couple of pages and downloaded the rest to be enjoyed on my journey today ......:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Crack on................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
I have seldom read something so funny; a story told so lucidly and intelligently as to rival the best humorous authors.
PS. I'm glad you put in the Glossary, Mr Geek. I'd have been lost without it.

T

The Masked Geek

That is one of the best things i've read in ages!! One question though, if you can't answer i understand...but how did the legal preceedings go with reclaiming lost earnings?

I couldn't possibly say, it's a work of fiction afterall. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

T

The Masked Geek

I am doing. Unsure as to whether I should tone down some of the language though.........:pDT_Xtremez_14:

T

The Masked Geek

Bollox to toning down the language, I R a published author. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

T

The Masked Geek

Well, it's up and live on Amazon.

I guess this is where I pledge 50% of all royalties to the E-Goat charity fund. 100% for the first month. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited:

zyonsbimp

LAC
Cheers TMG, read that yesterday afternoon was absolutely brilliant. Kids couldnt understand what I was laughing at.

T

The Masked Geek

I've removed the attachment so that I can add the ebook in to the Amazon lending library and they want exclusivity for 90 days. This should hopefully generate a bit more for the charity pot if I can tap into borrowers as well as buyers.

macfish

LAC
You sir are a fcuking genius! I think that I may have served in your "ficticious" air force many moons ago.
A big thanks for the laughs and the fond(?) memories.

Past Engineering

Sergeant
Subscriber
I read most of this as posted on here, but decided it was worth downloading for a worthy cause and at least now I can laugh over some of the commonalities with my experience down south and the wider RAF. which since I left I now have a funny reminder of what once was, so thanks for providing such humour and memories.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Ok pretend like I'm stupid but if I click on this link it is for downloading to kindle. If I purchase via my iphone will it download it to my iBooks like the rest of the books/PDF's I have bought on my iPhone do?