• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MPA Nights - Final and Uncut.

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
TMG,

Your book 'MPA Nights' has the dubious honour of being the first e-book to be paid for and downloaded onto my new Kindle reader thingy.

I urge all that received a Kindle for Christmas to download this epic tome for the sole reason of it being for charity.

I've read the previews and thought it was a hilarious look at 'Life in a blue suit'. I'm going to find a quite corner to sit down in and read the whole affair.

I will rest safe in the knowledge that even if it is sh1t... I will have raised some money for charity!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

HTB

Fu Fu Valve

Sergeant
First book loaded to my Kindle yesterday as well.... Read it by 7 last night while the wench watched soaps and christmas drivel. Top laugh, brought back memories of the place - good and bad, especially as if i wasn't made redundant in september i'd be down there right now!

Top job, and a great read.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

T

The Masked Geek

I will rest safe in the knowledge that even if it is sh1t... I will have raised some money for charity!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

35 quid so far. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

I'll be making my first charity drop on the 12th Jan.

Even had some American bought it.......

Last edited:

MadMouse

LAC
And another copy bought. As an idea, is there any chance of getting the collected wisdom of Penguin Sucks into an e-book for charridee? I'd deffo buy that as well.

Sniffer

Super Moderator
Well I've been trying to assist by recommending this book to all and sundry. Ive put a link on my facebook page and had a number of RAF types promise to download. More pennies for the pot!

azorius

LAC
As promised. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Now available on Kindle http://www.amazon.co.uk/MPA-Nights-ebook/dp/B006KRIAZ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323678242&sr=8-1

100% of the first month's royalties go straight into the E-Goat charity pot. (up to 12 Jan 12)

After that, 50%.

I've priced it to put 1 quid in the pot for every sale in the first month.

Got it last week, well done Sir, cracking laugh.

Moved on from MPA Nights to the Eddy Nugent books now, also excellent despite being about the Green Machine...

LilStill

Sergeant
Also loved Eddy Nugent books.

Saw your original post for MPA Nights some time ago on here, and have duly bought the book. Good effort!

Last edited:
T

The Masked Geek

Well, there you have it. First month done and 60 in the charity pot. Cheers all you purchasers. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Max

Sergeant
Ok I've just downloaded the Kindle app to have a sample read and will now have to buy it....

T

The Masked Geek

The funniest thing about this book so far is the two saddos on Amazon who obviously didn't "get it". And I need to ask, where did I reference the locals?