• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets Get Rid of sausage2

Lets Get Rid of sausage2

• Get rid of sausage 2

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keep sausage 2

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Well said - my money (if JPA works this month) is an inexperianced Journo. Someone who can search the net for Gaybars in Norwich, but not use it to find out what other things are.

Milia - we will be protecting our Lancasters with muskets and swiss army penknives due to all the defence cuts. it will be headed by Cpl Jones, a reservist from the south coast, who is a Butcher.

oops - have I said too much............:pDT_Xtremez_06:

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Lady Milia said:
Oh come on Bitburger that is the official line given out by the hierarchy. What is your point of view on Gays in the Royal Air Force?

The RAF is an Equal Opportunity Employer; is your newspaper

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
The FOMz said:
Well said - my money (if JPA works this month) is an inexperianced Journo. Someone who can search the net for Gaybars in Norwich, but not use it to find out what other things are.

Milia - we will be protecting our Lancasters with muskets and swiss army penknives due to all the defence cuts. it will be headed by Cpl Jones, a reservist from the south coast, who is a Butcher.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell her about the muskets and don't tell her your name FOMz... doahhhhhhhhhhh

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

The FOMz said:

probably - look out for the article "servicemen have wit and humour despite extensive defence cuts - morale at all-time high sensation" followed by 3 column inches of inane drivel with a quote from "Royal Navy discussion forum "e-goat"...

:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Anyway Lady Mila, where do you stand on the great 'Jaffa Cake; Biscuit or Cake' debate? :pDT_Xtremez_35:

Tell me, tell me, tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

N

North Sea Tiger

Lady Milia said:
Sorry North Sea Tiger. My comment about not being desperate was a joke. I am sorry if you feel rejected. I am flattered that you asked me out on a date considering you have never met me.
In the Iraq thread I just asked for an opinion because you posted a comment there. Out of interest what did you do in the Royal Air Force? What are your experiences of going to Iraq and do you think the Afghanistan deployment is a good thing?

Im crushed Lady Milia .. the comment about going out was in reference to your previous comment to Brucey .. go back and read it again .. I think you are Pentwyn from Arrse .. ring a bell.

In the Air Force I was a Militairy Underwater Fire Fighting Diver .. very specialsed role requiring me to hold my breath for long periods.

Dunno where Iraq and Afghanistan are .. never leave old blighty really except when I am out here .. no hang on a minute .. I know where Iraq and Afghanistan are .. they are on the news arent they ??

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Lady Milia said:
It is very interesting that you have mentioned Kurt Cobain TheHogwartsBEngO. Do you think he was murdered? If so look here 'justice for kurt' to get further information and make sure we get 'Justice for Kurt' Well done TheHogwartsBEngO for bringing the subject to the attention of the British people.

I always thought that he ate a shotgun cartridge after journo scum like you forced him to question his own faith in his own talents.

(RIP Kurt - your music will live forever and continue to inspire countless young musicians)

N

North Sea Tiger

Our colleagues on Arrse have a mad female over there calling herself Pentwyn and she is as mad as a box of frogs .. she even claimed to have cancer and all sorts .. sick fecking cnut .. she has a signature claiming to love British troops as they support our constituion !! I think this could be her showing up on E-Goat .. if it is her she is a total fruit loop and best ignored .. looking at the journo angle its dawning on me that even the densest journo isnt that obvious .. I think she is this Pentwyn from Arrse and if so she is best ignored .. and if she isnt we have our own crazy !!

Lady Milia said:
Well the British Gorvernment have classified it as a cake, but is attempting to get it reclassified as a biscuit as it attracts a higher tax bracket. So a biscuit I guess.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, you may question my sexuality freely if you like, I don't.

You are obviously not going to quit until you get an answer, so here we go.
Opsec is actually a punk bar in Norwich.
The only thing deploying to Afghanistan is me, it's great.
I'm actually posted there for 6 years halfway up Mt Ararat, where I will be kept busy in my duties as a British Army submarine deck washer.
Gays are ok by me journo scum are not.
Kurt Cobain was not murdered, he's alive and well and living in Barnsley.
I look like bruce willis is a t!t and I hope he's getting punched in the face.

Have a great time writing this in The Sport, anymore questions, don't be shy, your mother wasn't.

N

North Sea Tiger

MMMMLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR !!

WTF are you on ?? .. I was having a really boring day till you turned up .. would you like a balloon or an ice cream ?? .. are you on day release ??

N

North Sea Tiger

Just Googled Lady Milia ..

Turns out there was once a Hobbit named Milia.

Milia is also another name for spots commonly called Whiteheads.

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Lady Milia said:
Oh dear that seems to be the main theme on E-GOAT. It always descends to utter chaos and people calling each other names. All I did was ask for a link and I get abuse.

considering you are more than capable of using google to find gay bars in Norwich - I'm sure you can find a website called Arrse.

Spend 5 minutes on Arrse and see how much more abuse you can get.

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Lady Milia said:
Just think North Sea Tiger you asked a hobbit to go out with you.

Sorry TheHogwartsBEngO I used MSN search for the list of bars in Norwich. Thankyou for that suggestion. I will try now to see what the fuss is all about.
I thought that grown up people in the Royal Air Force who have a demanding and vital role to play in Iraq and Afghanistan would not stoop to such childish levels as seen on this website.
Imagine if your Officers came here and wrote some of the things that are said. What would you think of them then? I bet you would think "why is this man in charge of me when all he does is write inane drivel on E-GOAT". Still over to Arrse now for a look. Once again thankyou TheHogwartsBEngO.
Back soon.

(anyone else want to tell her that Officers do write on this site?) :pDT_Xtremez_41:

K

kit

Lady zit- officers do write this site- some big ones and some little ones too- That okay for you :pDT_Xtremez_19: Bengo?

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
Lady Milia said:
As you said earlier standards are standards.
I take it from your attempt at swearing you are from the lower ranks in the Royal Air Force.

I refused to enter into this debate with you and I certainly DO NOT swear on here you W@nker, To$$ Pot. B1tch

N

North Sea Tiger

Lady Milia said:
Just think North Sea Tiger you asked a hobbit to go out with you.

So you are a Hobbit ?? .. and a bit of a deranged one at that .. why dont you sod off back to the shire .. dont let the door hit your ass on the way out .. Spotty.

L

Lady Milia

I look like Bruce Willis said:
I refused to enter into this debate with you and I certainly DO NOT swear on here you W@nker, To$$ Pot. B1tch

Well this is a change of tack from what you said at the beginning of this thread I look like Bruce Willis.
"I know I am a new member of this site, but given the childish and abusive manner of the so called Sausage2, I feel that this site must make up its mind in what direction it wants to go. Does it want to be taken seriously and become like PPRune or does it want to descend in to the childlike antics of Sausage2 and his friends? "
What has changed then?

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
A journalist eh? Watch what you say people :pDT_Xtremez_23:

If Lady 'Zit' finds this site repulsive why is it that he/she feels obliged to post all the time?

I just don't get it. If I go somewhere and feel that its a place I don't like, I leave and don't go back.

Anyway, hows about getting the thread back on track eh, for a change!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.