• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets Get Rid of sausage2

Lets Get Rid of sausage2

• Get rid of sausage 2

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keep sausage 2

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

North Sea Tiger

Lady Milia said:
Well this is a change of tack from what you said at the beginning of this thread I look like Bruce Willis.
"I know I am a new member of this site, but given the childish and abusive manner of the so called Sausage2, I feel that this site must make up its mind in what direction it wants to go. Does it want to be taken seriously and become like PPRune or does it want to descend in to the childlike antics of Sausage2 and his friends? "
What has changed then?

Nothing really .. just made my day a lot less boring by retorting to you .. your as mad as a box of frogs .. Cheers Frodoette !!

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
Thank you Wobby, now lets get back to the point and get rid of sausage2 or how about posting him to a QA team where he can see the light and turn away from the dark side. I have heard that he would be ideal for a QA role as he never likes to go outside in his current job

I look like Bruce Willis

Lady Milia said:
Quite right to I look like Bruce Willis. This is a very childish thread and should be stopped straight away. Who is in charge of thie website? I shall complain to them staright away and ask for it to be removed.

I am glad that you realise at last that you can not tempt me to join in this pointless debate. Now get back on track should sausage2 stay or go now ( to quote The Clash)

N

North Sea Tiger

Lady Milia said:
Quite right to I look like Bruce Willis. This is a very childish thread and should be stopped straight away. Who is in charge of thie website? I shall complain to them staright away and ask for it to be removed.

Best Log out and Check the Sitepage .. it states that any content is to be taken up with the Person Responsible.

So thats that idea f**ked innit ??

Hows your *ahem* ring by the way ??

N

North Sea Tiger

I look like Bruce Willis said:
I am glad that you realise at last that you can not tempt me to join in this pointless debate. Now get back on track should sausage2 stay or go now ( to quote The Clash)

Sausage 2 should stay .. You should go and could you please take the Mad Bint with you .. Cheers.

p.s .. check the vote .. theres your answer.

M

monobrow

wobbly said:
A journalist eh? Watch what you say people :pDT_Xtremez_23:

If Lady 'Zit' finds this site repulsive why is it that he/she feels obliged to post all the time?

I just don't get it. If I go somewhere and feel that its a place I don't like, I leave and don't go back.

Anyway, hows about getting the thread back on track eh, for a change!!!

Unfortunately wobbly there are a few things i have noticed since i joined the site. I was "enlightened" to it not so long ago and watched for a while before posting. When I joined e-goat, the banter was plentiful and it was a great way to chat to others in the blue suit world. Since then..........

1. I Look Like Bruce Willis joined. Admittedly everyone is entitled to their veiws. however this guy is nothing but a troll and describing a det dodging tw@t who enforces Q/A to the word risking lives to ensure it is carried out correctly. This attitude is backwards and after all Q/A, SHEF, etc, etc is all about protecting life.

2. Lady Milia. Knowing that you don't know much about the RAF world, means you are an outsider. Having an outsider ask probing questions means you are a journalist. Having a journalist here means that people will be reluctant from posting stuff here.

This probably isn't the best place to say these things, and perhaps my gramma and spellung aint perfect, but something i've wanted to get off my chest for a little while now.

<<<--- steps off soapbox

K

kit

I can't really believe that your Pilots would think they have to swear at each other like they do on this particular thread.

<Rolling on the floor laughing, really really really hard>:pDT_Xtremez_29:

That proves you're never even met anyone in the Forces!!!

I may expect swearing from the lower ranks but not the higher echelons of society.

and as for 'the upper echelons of society'
The guys an girls of the Britished Armed forces are the most dediacted, loyal and work working people you could ever hope to aspire to. From the lowliest AC to the to HM herself - you will never ever meet anyone better, thier not on a higher echelon- their on a whole new level by themselves.

You are taliking to the people that risk their lives daily so you can spout your veiws, have a free press and live a cosy life, with you head up your ar5e. So spare us please. :pDT_Xtremez_25: ::/:

sumps

Sergeant
It all gone T1T5

It all gone T1T5

Hand on...Is this the Biscuit / Cake thread on a bad trip?:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Whats going on...I go away for a few days and the world has gone tits!:raf:

Imposters to the left of me and clowns to the right and we are stuck in the middle with Bruce, No man' and lady fart face - (there's a song in there some where!!!):pDT_Xtremez_03:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Fu*k me i've been in bed for a few hours and then went to the bar, for my 2 beers, and come back to this chaos. It's all gone pear shaped.

That said if the lady wants a scoop on the forces in Iraq, i will happilly excange all my knowlege for a blow job, and If she lets me take her up the wrong un I'll tell her all she wants to know.

sumps

Sergeant
Sausage...

Mono' has got a point it wouldn't be much of a scoop in terms of infromation gained, however interms of sexual deviancy - you would quit literally be getting it!!!! (dot com):pDT_Xtremez_42:

S

I look like Bruce Willis

sausage2 said:
Fu*k me i've been in bed for a few hours and then went to the bar, for my 2 beers, and come back to this chaos. It's all gone pear shaped.

Drinking in a combat zone is exactly what I would expect from you sausage2. and one of the reasons I started this thread.

When 18 Sqn were preparing to deploy from Odiham to Marchwood port to set sail for the Gulf in 2003. I was carrying out a check for correctly etched tools and out of calibration test equipment on all the loaded vehicles lined up in packets ready to form a convoy. I impounded several fridges and air conditioning units that had not had GEF registration carried out IAW Eng wing Orders and ten solar showers that did not have risk assessment carried out on them IAW Odiham SHEF policy. To my horror I also found six crates of beer, realising that this was totally against regulations I removed them and disposed of them IAW environmental policy. My swift actions prevented troops in a combat zone having an illegal cold beer, in front of an air conditioning unit not resisted with GEF, followed by a shower which had not had a risk assessment carried out. How were my actions in preventing yet another combat QA incident awarded you might ask? Surprisingly, not as you may think by an AOC commendation, but by a punch in the face from OC 18 Sqn.

N

North Sea Tiger

Alright Bruce Games up .. slightly believable wind up in the beginning but .. *yawns* .. bored now.

Think I know why you wont enter into a debate with anyone .. is it because in a battle of wits you would be unarmed ??

And you started this thread to get Sausage 2 banned as you said he was childish and abusive .. which you definetly are.

Do us a favour mate .. get a doughnut .. roll it down a hill .. and then take a flying f**k at it.

Your posts have been sybmitted to all Sleep disorder centres in order to help Insomniacs who dont respond to drugs.

Cheers.

W

Wing boy

NST dude that is the funniest comeback I have seen in a long time!!!!

P.S. any jobs for comms type people on the rigs???

T

tattyted

you usless tw@t

you usless tw@t

I look like Bruce Willis said:
Drinking in a combat zone is exactly what I would expect from you sausage2. and one of the reasons I started this thread.

When 18 Sqn were preparing to deploy from Odiham to Marchwood port to set sail for the Gulf in 2003. I was carrying out a check for correctly etched tools and out of calibration test equipment on all the loaded vehicles lined up in packets ready to form a convoy. I impounded several fridges and air conditioning units that had not had GEF registration carried out IAW Eng wing Orders and ten solar showers that did not have risk assessment carried out on them IAW Odiham SHEF policy. To my horror I also found six crates of beer, realising that this was totally against regulations I removed them and disposed of them IAW environmental policy. My swift actions prevented troops in a combat zone having an illegal cold beer, in front of an air conditioning unit not resisted with GEF, followed by a shower which had not had a risk assessment carried out. How were my actions in preventing yet another combat QA incident awarded you might ask? Surprisingly, not as you may think by an AOC commendation, but by a punch in the face from OC 18 Sqn.

ok, ive bitten my lip until now. I have spent the last two days reading this thread in the hope that something would be resolved over sausage2. I have held my point of view until now.....

Brucie, what is all this crap? honestly, ive never heard anything so boring and full of cr*p in my entire life. We dont want to know all about your life history. If we did we would join you in your strange little world sucking lemons.

I have a few points to pick up on.... you say that the two medals you have are for long service and good conduct, and the queens jubilee. well as someone else pointed out earlier in the thread,.. one you get cos everyone in the forces at the time got it, and the other cos youve sat on your arse all day for 25 years+ being a good little boy. do us a favour. get your ar5e out there and get in some real time. i may not of been in as long as you but i sure as hell can do more work than you. I may not have the 2 medals you have...(if your that intelligent you,ll be able to work out how long ive been in)... but i have put in my fair share of time since being in the RAF; as have many of the other guys and girls; and even have 2 medals that you dont! most of us that are not lucky enough to just be given medals we have to work for them. this means getting your ar5e off the chair behind your desk and getting out there in the real world with weirdos trying to blow you up with all types of cr*p. Its scary and upsetting and down right just wrong, but someones got to do it and it seems like us lowly little ranks are the ones putting the effort in.(now you should know my rank!)( no disrespect to any of you higher ranks that do put the time in)

second, you keep piping up with the word airpower..... honestly who really cares unless your a 'grown up' and having to plan all the cr*p thats supposed to happen round here. All we really need to give a s*** about is the work that we have to get done. We dont need to think about things like that, we just need to know that the aircraft are gonna stay up once weve fixed them.

third... whats with all this bulls**t about the QA cell and wanting to put everyone in it? do you constantly have your head up your own ar5e? And i see it was you that happend to ruin our lives with all this 'lean' s**t. its not needed and just happens to ruin our lives constantly. it doesnt do anything except get in the way and have you happened to notice how everythings being put back to the way it was? waste of time that was!

fourth, whats with your attitude towards having a life? is it because you dont have one? thats kinda evident cos you seem to have more posts on this thread than anyone else. (and you say sausage2 doesnt do any work!) And as for not drinking in theatre.... well you are allowed in case you didnt check your damn books on that! you get 2, yes 2 cans of alcohol and you can drink them as fast or as slow as you like. And again, yes they are imported from the uk cos the iraqi beer is crap! best i dont say too much on that matter cos you might want to go and get your stupid little QA cell involved and tell us how to drink the damn stuff!

well unlike you im not going to bore these hard working people with any more of my b****ing and let them have a read for themselves. As for sausage2, im just about to vote for him to stay cos he seems to be in basrah (if you dont know where that is bruce its in iraq, you know, the place that youve managed to dodge for the last 25+ years!) and sounds like hes working very hard. take care sausage, i know you guys are really working your arses off out there. and as for you bruce, get off your arse and take you thumb out of it. stop wasting everyones valuable downtime with usless sh** that noone really cares about..... that includes your life story.... i read it to my mum and even she thought you were a tw@t! Guess your gonna want to get rid of me too!:pDT_Xtremez_32:

3OCLOCKFINISH

Corporal
^^^

It's a wind-up!

Like the guy at the bar who told a funny joke at the start of the night and was a wee bit amusing, a good few hour's down the line it isn't quite as amusing once it hasbeen repeated and repeated..

T

tattyted

3OCLOCKFINISH said:
^^^

It's a wind-up!

Like the guy at the bar who told a funny joke at the start of the night and was a wee bit amusing, a good few hour's down the line it isn't quite as amusing once it hasbeen repeated and repeated..

wind up or not, its still a load or bulls**t that doesnt need to be on here. i know we're all entitled to our opinion but jeeeezzzzzeeeee louise we really dont need this do we?

I look like Bruce Willis

tattyted, you young lady really need to learn about the importance of air power projection in the 21st century. were you not issued with AP 3000? If not see your boss or call in at the Force development centre. you might find air power crap but I think you will find that the Chief of Air Staff is keen on it.

As to QA, you seem to see it as unimportant, wrong wrong wrong. Without QA aircraft would not fly. Again if you do not understand QA speak with your boss or visit the LQA. You should know all about it as you must have signed for reading the Unit QA manual on your 4820a.

Moving on to LEAN, are you mad? Can you not see what a fantastic thing this is? Look at Cottesmore and the Pulse line, look at how good Lyneham was last year before the gains obtained by lean were destroyed at the start of this year. Morale at Lyneham must have dropped to an all time low now.

Stax

Flight Sergeant
I went off for a few days with the missus (no 'tinterweb, no telly, it was bliss!) When I come back I find that no-one has realised that this is a wind up AND I missed the posts from lady melia (I presume they have been removed by the mods as I can find quotes, but no posts!) This IS what the goat is all about,we can take the pi55 out of each other, let off steam, smash our soapboxes and still be able to do our jobs without getting "punched in the face". Lady M if you are a journo, find a job that helps you make friends, if you are a psycho hose beatch (as some one suggested earlier) might I suggest the "Rum Ration" as your next target, you may as well go for the set!

Status
Not open for further replies.