• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets Get Rid of sausage2

Lets Get Rid of sausage2

• Get rid of sausage 2

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keep sausage 2

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

North Sea Tiger

I look like Bruce Willis said:
North Sea Tiger, It starts off with people wearing incorrect rank slides and ends up with pilots refusing to fly into battle. Rules are rules and standards are standards; there is no place for people like sausage2 and you in the modern airforce.

Im not in the Air Force you Plank .. Im on the rig in the picture.

I think you are a wind up merchant .. and you must be getting help as no one could be this anal retentive on their own.

Glad to see you have nothing else to do with your time but trot out all this useless s**t .. where do I send the quid so you can buy yourself a clue ??

Cnut.

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Oh FFS he's off on one again. :pDT_Xtremez_35: Fu*k off and leave me alone you tit :pDT_Xtremez_25:
Go and stalk some one else you pr1ck

N

North Sea Tiger

Lady Milia said:
You a ball gag? This should have been 'you are a ball gag' How can I date a man who can't even form a good Sentence. Try here for tips on how to write a good sentence. When you get your act together then I might consider your request.

Would you seriously go out with him ?? .. I can write a sentence already .. what you doing this weekend ??

N

North Sea Tiger

You might want to check out my signature .. I think youre a journo as they are naturally curious .. funny how in the Iraq thread you wanted my opinion on Iraq and when informed of the fact I was an ex serviceman you asked if I had been in the Air Force .. but throw you a fastball and you act all insulted.

Curious.

Lady Milia said:
Sorry North Sea Tiger. My comment about not being desperate was a joke. I am sorry if you feel rejected. I am flattered that you asked me out on a date considering you have never met me.
In the Iraq thread I just asked for an opinion because you posted a comment there. Out of interest what did you do in the Royal Air Force? What are your experiences of going to Iraq and do you think the Afghanistan deployment is a good thing?

Don't do subtle do you? What scummy little rag do you work for?

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Bloody hell Lady Milia, how big a rod are you going to use?
Suggest you pack it away and disapear back to Journo Land. :pDT_Xtremez_39:

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Lady Milia said:
Out of interest what did you do in the Royal Air Force??

He drank lots of beer

Lady Milia said:
What are your experiences of going to Iraq?

He never went because they do not sell beer

Lady Milia said:
do you think the Afghanistan deployment is a good thing?

No because they do not sell beer

FOMz

Warrant Officer
YES!!!!!!!!!!

I was always taught that Journo's have a half-life of a thousand years and as such should be avoided at all costs. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Journalist scum baiting...

Journalist scum baiting...

is OPSEC an organisation for oil-producing countries

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Right, we have either a Troll or a very inexperienced (and probably soon to be out of a job) journo here.

With a fishing rod that big - you have to be either a) a very junior journo but keen to get a trashy 'scoop' or b) a very crap one.

or...

c) both (ie, from "The Sun").

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Lady Milia said:
Purely out of interest what elements of the Royal Air Force are deploying to Afghanistan on OPSEC?

The Battle of Britain Flight

One Lancaster Bomber

One Spitfire

One Hurricane

Hope this is of help to you Lady.

I look forward to reading all about it in 'The Sunday Sport'

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Lady Milia said:
Ah yes a quick search on the Internet has revealed a Gay bar in Norwich. Did you go there often Capatain Pugwash? What are the thoughts of Gay people in the Royal Air Force? Do you agree with them serving in the Armed Forces? You seem to be very open about your sexuality, Captain Pugwash, so it is obvious as a gay person in the Royal Air Force you don't have a problem.

The RAF is an Equal Opportunity Employer:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Lady Milia said:
Sorry 'TheHogwartsBEngO' I don't own a fishing rod. I don't agree with fishing as you must realise fish have feelings too.

Unlike Journalists?

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Kurt Cobain once said: 'it's okay to eat fish 'cos they don't have any feelings'

so it must be true...

Status
Not open for further replies.