• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets Get Rid of sausage2

Lets Get Rid of sausage2

• Get rid of sausage 2

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keep sausage 2

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
low manlies said:
:raf: I knew that with a little cajoling I'd be able to winkle you out! Welcome back to the real world sausage2. That's a bit more like it! T#sspot!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

I have told you I will not dignify your posts with a reply or desend to your childish name calling level you To$$er. I will not waste may time typing to you.

L

low manlies

I look like Bruce Willis said:
I have told you I will not dignify your posts with a reply or desend to your childish name calling level you To$$er. I will not waste may time typing to you.

Right at the crucial moment of this expose and i've got to go flippin' shopping in Swindon. You just have! And I can't wait! Bring it on 'noodledick!':pDT_Xtremez_14:

W

Wing boy

As you can see I have updated my avatar as I fully expect to be promoted to the vacant post of Marshall of the Royal Air Force. So Nya nya nya nya nya!!!!!

I look like Bruce Willis

low manlies said:
Right at the crucial moment of this expose and i've got to go flippin' shopping in Swindon. You just have! And I can't wait! Bring it on 'noodledick!':pDT_Xtremez_14:

No matter what you post I refuse to answer your posts and as an SNCO of high standing I will not desend to your level of childish behaviour, you utter cnut

I look like Bruce Willis

Thank you for pointing out my spelling mistake, I am thoroughly ashamed of myself. I too often point out grammatical and spelling errors to others in the office, but for some reason, instead of thanking me I am inevitably punched in the face.

Low manlies I refuse to even type a reply to you.

Lady Milia said:
The spelling and grammar on this site is atrocious........... DESEND? its DESCEND........ MAY? I think you should have said MY...........................

Try and take a deep breath before you type in future......................

Dearest Lady Milia, it appears your previously posted reply has inadvertantly consumed twice as much space as it should. May I be so bold as to suggest as the same reply is posted twice that brain-digit-keyboard errors are kept to an absolute minimum? Alternatively you could always consider 'practising what you preach.' Not meant to offend! :pDT_Xtremez_19:

sumps

Sergeant
Brucey

I think that Low manlies might just have something! Sausage are you trying it on again just to start a fight - because your board? Hmm-Hmm, tell me...tell me now!

I see crack appearing in Brucey's last few retorts i.e. some of the offers of profanity are not the type of diatribe one would expect from the Billy no mates, (your description post #29), rocket polisher you are trying to make out you are!!!

Also there seams to be an immense amount of bullying going on in Brucey's life, surly you should get a check-up-from-the-neck-up or is this type of person who has been rejected by the Samaritans and come back for more?

4 years on TQF form 85 onwards you’ll have known Wobbly, he was there then. (May be it's wobbly, not sausage)

HOWEVER - LOW MANLIES...how come in post #38 it says "Last edited by SAUSAGE2"!?!

(The place is full of bl00dy imposters I tell you - God dam it!)

Oh-Yes, one last thing. Bruce...If you were so good at QA how come there are a total of 33 voters and yet there are only 18 posters - some one has been voting twice - now that is naughty - but nice if you are a fan of the "sausage saving society".

S :pDT_Xtremez_28:

I look like Bruce Willis

Lady Milia said:
Surely typing the above reply to Low manlies telling him that you are not going to reply to him constitutes a reply of sorts, so in fact you have replied to him......:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Now I am sure I told you to write out Descend 100 times............................

Lady Milia, do not attempt to draw me into this argument. No matter what you say I refuse to reply. I have said previously that I will not post any reply to this thread on this issue.

Are you my ex wife? she had legs like your avatar and also was a psyco b1tch, if you are does the restraining order apply on e-goat should I stay more than 500 posts away from you? If you are not my ex wife do you fancy a date?

Low manlies or should I call you Simon? I agree sausage2 should go, that is why I, Bruce, started this thread.

budgie

The new Dirk Diggler
Bruce,
As you appear to be a quality kind of chap, surley the correct spelling is important. Speaking as a DFM I struggle to read at the best of times. If I had to read something littered with grammactical errors, spelling mistakes, and general biffness I wouldn't know where I was.
Anyway, keep up the good work for the IPT and I await the next fleet check on a Friday!

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Having just got to work for the start of another 24 hour shift, I am pleased to see that the overwhelming majority want me to stay. The 16 that voted against me can do one though.

This Bruce bloke has it coming to him, and I know who he is so he'd better watch out.

I look like Bruce Willis

sumps said:
Brucey

Oh-Yes, one last thing. Bruce...If you were so good at QA how come there are a total of 33 voters and yet there are only 18 posters - some one has been voting twice - now that is naughty - but nice if you are a fan of the "sausage saving society".

S :pDT_Xtremez_28:
Having fully read and understood the rules regarding e-goat, I am aware that people may vote without having to post, surely you remember this when you read the regulations.

If however as I suspect you did not read the regulations, then you should not really be posting on e-goat at all. That is the sort of behaviour I would expect from the likes of sausage 2, so therefore I put it to you that you are in fact also sausage2.

There can be no excuse for blatantly not obeying the rules and the only solution is the immediate banning of sumps/sausage2.

I look like Bruce Willis

Lady Milia said:
Now there you go again. You replied even though you said you were not going to.
I am not even going to bother typing a reply to this thread. Do not attempt to drag me in to typing one, because it will not happen.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I didn't think people like you worked nights Dunce Willyless......................:pDT_Xtremez_32:

N

North Sea Tiger

sausage2 said:
Having just got to work for the start of another 24 hour shift, I am pleased to see that the overwhelming majority want me to stay. The 16 that voted against me can do one though.

This Bruce bloke has it coming to him, and I know who he is so he'd better watch out.

You Got my vote .. who the hell is this guy ?? .. I thought this guy was a wind up merchant .. as you say you know who he is that defeats my theory .. that Nerd Boy was back !! .. I cant believe this dude as he has posted on the thread about Iraq saying people wearing RAF Regt style Rank Slides should be charged !! .. I thought this guy was having a laugh or would have waded in earlier !!

Methinks Mummy didnt give someone enough cuddles !!

I look like Bruce Willis

North Sea Tiger I cant believe this dude as he has posted on the thread about Iraq saying people wearing RAF Regt style Rank Slides should be charged !! .. I thought this guy was having a laugh or would have waded in earlier !! Methinks Mummy didnt give someone enough cuddles !![/QUOTE said:
North Sea Tiger, It starts off with people wearing incorrect rank slides and ends up with pilots refusing to fly into battle. Rules are rules and standards are standards; there is no place for people like sausage2 and you in the modern airforce.

only corrected it to get in Lady Milia's knickers

I look like Bruce Willis

Lady Milia said:
You are a naughty boy Bruce. The decline in the dress standards in the RAF has also had an effect on the standards of service writing .

Where you wrote 'OF', you should have written 'OFF'. Also 'it' should not have been written with a capital 'I'. As you rightly say "standards are standards".

I am disappointed with you Bruce, as this is not the first time I have told you about your spelling. Please correct your post and goto the back of the class.

What about the date

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
thanks for your overwhelming support:pDT_Xtremez_08:

We need a get rid of bruce campaingn. on account of him being a bell end

Status
Not open for further replies.