• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets Get Rid of sausage2

Lets Get Rid of sausage2

• Get rid of sausage 2

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keep sausage 2

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
The Rest have Risen above Me (and I am not surprised), the RAF's Air Power Review is published quarterly under the auspices of D Def S (RAF). It is intended to provide an open forum for study which stimulates discussion and thought on Air Power in its broadest context. Units and individuals can add themselves to the distribution list by contacting the Def S (RAF) Training Officer on 96161 Ext 4270. Alternatively, Air Power Review can be accessed on line at www.raf.mod.uk. However you are right about my EO comment.

The Red Arrows play a vital part in the projection of air power; they are the professional face of the RAF. Many recruits are driven to join the RAF after seeing the RED arrows display. I myself as a FS air cadet was so inspired after seeing them, how on earth would the RAF attract high calibre individuals like myself with such a public asset?

I will not dignify your slur on TQF with an answer.

As for medal bars, I have two medals on my chest, I am proud of them, one is called The Long service and GOOD Conduct Medal, I doubt sausage 2 has this one.

The other is the Queens Jubilee medal, with brings a tear to my eyes as I remember my happy days on TQF.

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Although I applaud your use of the Big Brother principle to track this oppinionated individual. Is it going to be productive? As I don't know if there are any hangars there to take him round the back of. Plus it's a bit naughty as even with his slightly aggressive stance he's still got a right to post his views (although I'm not sure some of them are valid).
It must be a boring job at Wyton that knocks the humour and comradery out of an ex appo (claimed not proven). It seems to me that Bruce may be one those that was denied his leading apprentice lanyard and then went for commision but was turned down. Those aren't digs but observations by the way. Here on E-Goat I can vent frustration, talk marmite, chat about serious issues and generally say things that I wouldn't want to say in front of my manpower as it may not be conducive to military operations.

I look like Bruce Willis

rest have risen above me said:
. It seems to me that Bruce may be one those that was denied his leading apprentice lanyard and then went for commision but was turned down. .
I am proud to inform you that I was Cpl Exec apprentice, during my last 6 months at RAF Halton, also on graduation I was awarded the Trechard Trophy of Excellence, and the Phillip Sassoon flying award, both of these are given on merit to the apprentice that had most exceeded expectations during the entire 3 years.

I am immensely proud of these achievements, and the trophies have pride of place on my desk, What did you win?

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I look like Bruce Willis said:
The Rest have Risen above Me (and I am not surprised), the RAF's Air Power Review is published quarterly under the auspices of D Def S (RAF). It is intended to provide an open forum for study which stimulates discussion and thought on Air Power in its broadest context. Units and individuals can add themselves to the distribution list by contacting the Def S (RAF) Training Officer on 96161 Ext 4270. Alternatively, Air Power Review can be accessed on line at www.raf.mod.uk. However you are right about my EO comment.

The Red Arrows play a vital part in the projection of air power; they are the professional face of the RAF. Many recruits are driven to join the RAF after seeing the RED arrows display. I myself as a FS air cadet was so inspired after seeing them, how on earth would the RAF attract high calibre individuals like myself with such a public asset?

I will not dignify your slur on TQF with an answer.

As for medal bars, I have two medals on my chest, I am proud of them, one is called The Long service and GOOD Conduct Medal, I doubt sausage 2 has this one.

The other is the Queens Jubilee medal, with brings a tear to my eyes as I remember my happy days on TQF.

Right you're getting personal now I was playing the game and giving you the benefit of the doubt but your true colours are coming to light now. I now know what a Neidermeyer character you are. Two medals, what two medals those are just Tiger tokens that you get for putting up with the marmite of RAF life the QJM what stuffing hero's we are for being in the Airforce for that (I was so courageous on that day I must have deserved it)

Good to see a bit of humour getting in there with the TQF bit though if you work on it a bit more that noisey crowd of happy Sqn Techies in the mess bar might even let you talk to them instead of that crowd of Stable belted, blue name tagged shiney remf's you're with at the moment.

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Cpl Apprentice, flying scholarship over expectations etc etc. Oh and a FS spacey to boot...With that statement, the commision bit is true though.

I think I've been duped here and bitten...Doh.... there's no way I could hope to match that. I'm so glad you're about though as I had a **** day with Handbrake house yesterday and as calling OC admin a Tw4t would get me into trouble you'll have to do instead...LOL

Oh and a lack of GSM(AOI), NI,Ex Yugoslavia, Just points out that you're leeching off the back of the people who are willing to project serious air power with actions. Not some half assed LEAN report or QA project designed to make life difficult.

W

Wing boy

oh booger, I think we've been (succesfully) trolled!!

Ok M for mother you can come out now!!

B

Beerofund

Low flyer!

Low flyer!

I am proud to inform you that I was Cpl Exec apprentice, during my last 6 months at RAF Halton, also on graduation I was awarded the Trechard Trophy of Excellence, and the Phillip Sassoon flying award, both of these are given on merit to the apprentice that had most exceeded expectations during the entire 3 years.

I am immensely proud of these achievements, and the trophies have pride of place on my desk, What did you win?

And after 26 years in all those 'good career' posts your still only a chief. I'm myself gunning for my crown now after only 17 yrs and to think Betty wouldn't bestow me the 15 years of undetected crime medal on me (thats another story) and I was sacked as class leader at Halton after only 3 days so no chance of getting Leading, Cpl or Sgt appo status. Doesn't seem to of held me back though in the REAL Air Force though. We must meet up for a beer in the Old Folks home at Wyt and discuss career paths - no doubt your living there 24/7/365 because lets face it with your dynamic personality I cant see anyone wanting to spend time with you not alone share the same bed!

I look like Bruce Willis

Wing boy said:
oh booger, I think we've been (successfully) trolled!!

Ok M for mother you can come out now!!
It appears that you think I’m not who I claim to be, I'll let you know a little about me.

In 1980 I joined the RAF despite being only 16 1/2 my outstanding abilities, and ATC experience meant that I was selected as senior man, I excelled in this position, even though the other childish members of the Flight, often attacked me, both verbally and physically, often when I was asleep. I would feel the thud of soap wrapped in a towel. However this did not concern me, as the DI's highly respected my ATC experience. I went on to graduated as best recruit.

Arriving at Halton, I was soon singled out, moved to single room for my own safety. It appalled me that there were people who were cheating in the exams, so it was my duty to report them. Fortunately they were removed from the course, and this earned me the respect of the instructors and peers alike. I was soon selected to be the goat handler, and it was due to my amazing organizational skill that this honour was bestowed upon me, the other apprentices thought this was a worthless chore, but I endured their juvenile drivel, because I realized their importance in the application of Air Power. I am proud to say that LEWIS (the goat) was sharper and better turned out than the majority of my fellow apprenticed.

I left Halton in 1983, and was selected for the Red Arrows at Scampton, My mother was so proud. Realising my technical expertise I was the only one trusted to be left in the hanger alone to polish all the aircraft, when the rest of the shift were at the bar. Obviously I was promoted on time in 1984, and found GST 1 to be the best course I have ever been on, But I was disgusted at the attitude and appearance of many of man fellow students, I stayed in at night to study and prep my uniform, they went to the pub.

1985 saw me posted to The Queens Flight where at last I found other people with the same standards and out look as me, although I only spent 4 years on TQF it was my proudest moments and I still wear My TQF tie to Mess functions.

My next posting late 1989 was to RAF Marham on promotion to SGT where I was employed in the QA section, I enjoyed this posting, going around all the section on camp and trying to raise their standards to mine, In my time at Marham i raised the largest number of NCRs ever raised at an operational airbase, I was proud to be doing my bit for the application of airpower.

The Gulf war came along and I was supposed to deploy with 27 Sqn to Saudi but unfortunately due to a stress attack I was down graded and not able to go, still I was able to do my bit for the War by impounding all their tools kits before they deployed as they were not etched correctly iaw AP100B-01; thereby prevent a serious QA incident in an operational theatre. not only did they almost let their Sqn down but also the whole of the Coalition Forces.

Opps I have to go and make the teas for my boss (a very busy Flt Lt) so i will continue later.

B

Beerofund

It appears that you think I’m not who I claim to be, I'll let you know a little about me.

In 1980 I joined the RAF despite being only 16 1/2 my outstanding abilities, and ATC experience meant that I was selected as senior man, I excelled in this position, even though the other childish members of the Flight, often attacked me, both verbally and physically, often when I was asleep. I would feel the thud of soap wrapped in a towel. However this did not concern me, as the DI's highly respected my ATC experience. I went on to graduated as best recruit.

Arriving at Halton, I was soon singled out, moved to single room for my own safety. It appalled me that there were people who were cheating in the exams, so it was my duty to report them. Fortunately they were removed from the course, and this earned me the respect of the instructors and peers alike. I was soon selected to be the goat handler, and it was due to my amazing organizational skill that this honour was bestowed upon me, the other apprentices thought this was a worthless chore, but I endured their juvenile drivel, because I realized their importance in the application of Air Power. I am proud to say that LEWIS (the goat) was sharper and better turned out than the majority of my fellow apprenticed.

I left Halton in 1983, and was selected for the Red Arrows at Scampton, My mother was so proud. Realising my technical expertise I was the only one trusted to be left in the hanger alone to polish all the aircraft, when the rest of the shift were at the bar. Obviously I was promoted on time in 1984, and found GST 1 to be the best course I have ever been on, But I was disgusted at the attitude and appearance of many of man fellow students, I stayed in at night to study and prep my uniform, they went to the pub.

1985 saw me posted to The Queens Flight where at last I found other people with the same standards and out look as me, although I only spent 4 years on TQF it was my proudest moments and I still wear My TQF tie to Mess functions.

My next posting late 1989 was to RAF Marham on promotion to SGT where I was employed in the QA section, I enjoyed this posting, going around all the section on camp and trying to raise their standards to mine, In my time at Marham i raised the largest number of NCRs ever raised at an operational airbase, I was proud to be doing my bit for the application of airpower.

The Gulf war came along and I was supposed to deploy with 27 Sqn to Saudi but unfortunately due to a stress attack I was down graded and not able to go, still I was able to do my bit for the War by impounding all their tools kits before they deployed as they were not etched correctly iaw AP100B-01; thereby prevent a serious QA incident in an operational theatre. not only did they almost let their Sqn down but also the whole of the Coalition Forces.

Opps I have to go and make the teas for my boss (a very busy Flt Lt) so i will continue later.

Well thanks for the zzzzzzzzzz life history - please dont bother with the rest because I still think your a dick splash!

I look like Bruce Willis

My career Cont....

My career Cont....

Due to my efforts during Gulf war 1, I was specially selected to run the LITS development team, this fantastic system, has made everyone’s life in the RAF easier, and is a true projection of air power. I asked to be removed from this job, after being punched in the face by a rects controller from Lossi, who obviously did not embrace this new and wonderful technology.
In my next posting I returned to my spiritual home, that of Trechards finest, RAF Halton, where I was employed in the airman command school instructing GST1 students. I am proud to say that my students had the highest failure and suicide rate. This ensured that people only worthy of the rank of Cpl got through.

After two years enjoying myself shouting at trainee JNCOs along came promotion to C/T I had a posting to 1 S of TT, Instructing airframe FT student. Can you credit it one long in the tooth SAC called me Chief, I explained to him that the rank was Chief Technician and I would be addressed by that. My post was in BET and I am proud to say that only the best got their test piece passed, the slightest deviation above or below 0.02MM on their FTJ was an instant RTU.

Strangely, I had few friends at Halton other than Norman who worked as a Civil Servant in stationary stores, well he was my friend until he too took a restraining order out on me and I was not allowed within 500m of him. This happened after one night I invited him into the Sgts Mess for a drink and after a wonderful night in there i gave him a friendly peck on the lips. He totally misunderstood the situation and I, As a highly regarded SNCo was asked by the CMC to leave the Mess. He also added " no f*****g hommos in here you weirdo" and again I was punched in the face. I was horrified by his attitude, given the RAF's EO policy.

All the punches however, have only added to my rugged good looks and that explains my e goat name.

During this time Op telic started, this co-incided with my posting to Odiham, Where I was again getting ready to deploy, when unfortunately a nasty cold made me unfit to fly for 3 months. The FS then approached me and asked if I would like to move to the QA cell, Although his words were something to the effect of " you complete c**t get the f**k off my Sqn and never darken my door again" Obviously I reported him for this, and for the assault that took place shortly after, and I was horrified to discover that he has recently been made a Sgt again.
Around this time I was surprised to read in the RAF news(which I subscribe to) that my Halton apprentice entry had had a 20 year reunion, I never received my invite, and can only assume that the poor quality postage system at Odiham is to blame. In the QA cell at Odiham, I managed to charge 6 So called NCO technicians on 18 sqn, who were carrying illegal tools in the form of gerbers and leathermans, as they prepared to embark to Iraq. My swift action in dealing with this potential loose article hazard, in a combat zone, probably changed the course of the war, However OC 18 Sqn instead of applauding me for adhering to regulations IAW the JAP; arranged a posting to me to the LEAN implementation team at High Wycombe; also he punched me in the face.

At the LEAN implementation team I was instrumental in bringing into service, many of the lean improvements that have made a massive improvements in the application of air power at placed diverse as Lyneham, Wittering and Marham. These improvements have done much to improve moral in the air force, however, strangely, the technical world are so resistant to change that they are not
embracing these vast improvements as they should. For example I recently visited the 'Pulse line at Cottesmore and was surprised to be punched in the face when I said this was all my idea.

Well it is now 5 to 5 and yet again I have been given the responsibility of securing the building, so I will post more over the next few days. I'm sure you will all be waiting with bated breath for the rest.

3OCLOCKFINISH

Corporal
Baited Breath indeed...

a Master fisherman if ever I have seen one, you certainly need a bigger boat:pDT_Xtremez_41:

I'm not sure what is worse, the fact people are falling fotr it or the fact that you are taking the time to write all this!

The frightening thing is, there are people out there like this, although this is the extreme, isn't it funny how he keps mentioning QA cells. I think he really is in the QA cell at Lyneham, they're completely up their own @rses and full of cr@p.

budgie

The new Dirk Diggler
Bruce deffo seems up his own 'arris and does appear to be full of sh1t. Not at all like Sausage.

B

Beerofund

Fishing.........

Fishing.........

Bruce indeed deserves a punch from all....and me an angler as well!!!!!!! LOL

M

monobrow

i must say, this stinks of a troll.

someone pretending to be the biggest a$$hole airman going. either that or looks like is actually the biggest a$$hole in the RAF.

If not, one major point from both those long posts..............

The Gulf war came along and I was supposed to deploy with 27 Sqn to Saudi but unfortunately due to a stress attack I was down graded and not able to go

ok, first desert dodged 'satis'

During this time Op telic started, this co-incided with my posting to Odiham, Where I was again getting ready to deploy, when unfortunately a nasty cold made me unfit to fly for 3 months

second one dodged by a cold?? you really are proud of the fact you are a desk working, empire building, 9 to 5, jobsworth cnut with only two medals. One which everyone (with time in) was entitled to and one which if you keep your nose clean you get.

also, if you are such an acomplished technician accredited with all these trophies for getting to work on time, having the most annoying mince of a walk then......

Stop hiding behind your desk jobs and get some spannering done

Still, i do think this is one massive troll we have here

E

enginesuck

Come on dudes hes having a laugh, please dont believe what he is writing as real duh! He is emulating VIZ by writing sarcasm that is all - i find it quite amusing but then i have no sense of humour.

:pDT_Xtremez_42:

L

low manlies

We've Been Had!

We've Been Had!

Finally returned from a well-earned break in Fres Jus in the south of France. Whilst my loving family are attending church I decided to log on. I have discovered that there is much skulduggery and mischievousness afoot. Yes 'sausage2' I did enjoy myself immensely, I also did quaff copious amounts of good quality wine whilst there, unfortunately the hotel did not have internet access, if it did, I wouldn't have been ar#ed anyway!
Whilst I admire the somewhat possible misplaced loyalty of good old bitburger and k9 fornicator and the posted replies by several other members. I reckon that mfm and cling have no involvement. Has it struck anyone that brucey baby and sausage2 are one and the same? Just a thought. If so we've all been had hook, line and sinker and we should all seek an indelible pen and write cnut on our foreheads immediately. After all his status (sausage2) has recently gone from e-goat donator to super moderator enhancing his already formidable influence and power.

Oh hang on a sec I realised i'm being a knob, of course they can't be the same person, cos sausage2 was sleeping off nights when Bruce was writing all this. Sorry for being so stupid.

I look like Bruce Willis

low manlies said:
Has it struck anyone that brucey baby and sausage2 are one and the same? Just a thought. If so we've all been had hook, line and sinker and we should all seek an indelible pen and write cnut on our foreheads immediately. After all his status (sausage2) has recently gone from e-goat donator to super moderator enhancing his already formidable influence and power.

HA HA, very good, do you not think low manlies, that I and others fully realise that you and sausage 2 are in fact one and the same person. Your pathetic attempts at humour are sad. Your time would be better spent reading your AP3000 and then you will understand the true meaning of the projection of air power and be in a position to brief your airmen on the importance. of it I give the Cpl who works for me an air power test every monday morning, I see it as my part in Force development. This Cpl is a strange chap, never really speaks and can't even make a decent cup of tea, my tea always tastes strange when he makes it. But to give him his due he makes me several cups a day.

The more observant of you on this site may have realised that I have changed my avatar; the reason for this is I expect to be promoted very soon (not surprising really) I have spoken to my desk officer at PMA and he offered me a job on 33 Sqn which I turned down, but he tells me that a job as a Deputy Flight Commander at Cranwell will be coming up shortly. I feel that given my wide ranging and in depth RAF background and my understanding of all aspects of air power , I am ideally suited for this job, acting as a mentor to new officers. Also the job is exempt from OOA, not that this affected my decision now that I am fully upgraded and am off the tablets.

I look like Bruce Willis

low manlies said:
:pDT_Xtremez_30: The more you write the more convinced I am that brucey baby and sausage2 are/is in dire need of medical attention for split personality disorder! Only one with a childish mentality would try to divert the concept back towards the originator. I willingly admit sausage2 and I may both visually be regarded as 'pie eaters' but try as we might there would be no room for the three of us in one uniform in this airforce. "My dad's a policeman! So there!"

I refused to even give your post a reply and will not enter into a childish name calling exchange with you you w@nker

L

low manlies

I refused to even give your post a reply and will not enter into a childish name calling exchange with you you w@nker

:raf: I knew that with a little cajoling I'd be able to winkle you out! Welcome back to the real world sausage2. That's a bit more like it! T#sspot!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Status
Not open for further replies.