• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets Get Rid of sausage2

Lets Get Rid of sausage2

• Get rid of sausage 2

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keep sausage 2

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
I know I am a new member of this site, but given the childish and abusive manner of the so called Sausage2, I feel that this site must make up its mind in what direction it wants to go. Does it want to be taken seriously and become like PPRune or does it want to descend in to the childlike antics of Sausage2 and his friends? It is I feel time to vote, members. I propose to the people that run this site that sausage2 should be removed and not allowed to post on this forum. If I had my way I would also remove him from The Royal Air Force. This 'man' claims to be an ex appo; I myself am one of Trenchards Finest and refuse to even entertain the idea that this man has been anywhere near Kermode Hall. He must be an Ex FLEM who somehow (God knows how) has got promoted; my guess is that it was to get rid of him. I can just see the type, sits on his backside all day getting his lads to do the work while he takes all the glory, he probably has no sense of personnel pride in his appearance and does anything he can to get out of his AFT, and if by some magic his boss can prize him out of the crewroom his standard and pace of work are so low they are a joke. I say, let us, as members, get rid of this joke.

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Bruce, you are an ar$$e, I suppose once you have got rid of sausage2 I will be next, followed by beerofund? Is this your plan? Get a life and get back to PPRune.

Still that said, fair description of sauage2, was he on your appo course.

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Sausage2 is an institution (or should be in one) leave him alone you nasty Wyton based shiny techie. I unclog my nose in your general direction, you silly english knigit! Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberys!

(sorry got a box set of python movies form christmas)

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Sorry Bruce, I talk about the serious things in RAF life at work or the mess. This is a virtual crew room where if you want a serious chat you can have one or if you want to let off steam with childish banter you can. This crewroom is a little different to others though when I walk into the one at work the jests and gripes are localised and you can feel the morale level which can be different even from shift to shift.This crewroom is a RAF wide crewroom where the undercurrents of RAF morale are felt. I've actually watched a bit and at the moment it's up for some inexplicable reason. Now doesn't being so perfect get boring? That's the show for the lads. here you can let your standards slip and nobody knows it's you. Come on Bruce live a little...

PS PPrune has it's place in life but not at my level. It takes itself too seriously.

fatbaldchief

Corporal
Hang on Brucie!! Alright my love, give us a twirl Anthea!! Hang on that's Forsyth.

PPRUNE is destined to disappear up it's own harris with the mainly anally retentive orificer blah blah blah and EGoat is the natural alternative. I read PPRUNE and find it very informative and sometimes entertaining but EGoat is somewhere to go to lighten up a bit when you have had a pish day and need to hear some top quality bickering.
I am a Chief, I have done 21 years in the mob, had good jobs, had **** jobs, 1st line, 2nd line, OOA and DLO and have been a member of these forums from early on listening to the p1ss taking and stories from all angles. It just darn makes me laff and face it these days in the mob there's not too much to laff about.

If you don't like what the other members are posting then please feel free to post and air your disagreement. If you still don't like it then don't read it.

Our tubular offal filled friend might wind you up with his inane tat but hey he is one of the Big Mother Air Force, like us, and can be forgiven his errors.

I only hate Sausage2 because he is a waste of space appo tosspot not because he talks rubbish.
:pDT_Xtremez_15:

budgie

The new Dirk Diggler
All appo's are tosspots and talk utter ballcocks though (only the heavy ones). Although Sausage does spout more than most. Having worked for Sausage, Brucie's description is spot on mind.

Greetings, this post is mainly directed at all those voting to get rid of 'sausage2' Your proposition 'I work at IPT Wyton' is totally preposterous! Voting members indeed! Wobbly will be spinning in his pod! A mere two days on the site and you are trying to incite a rebellion against 'sausage2.' I strongly suggest that as a member yourself (namely the purple headed gland variety) you 'select neck and wind!' Or I too will be seeking a spare seat in 'sausage2's' vehicle for it's inevitable journey to Wyton. Alternatively being in the 'dead end char waller' job that you have and after a little discussion with 'Bitburger' we have mutually agreed you are indeed a 'chopper' have you ever considered applying for a job as a Ground Engineer? You would after all be well suited.

Make a personal note: Get a life dickweed!

PS Sausage2 your technical acumen never ceases to amaze me!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

B

Beerofund

If you dont like it...........

If you dont like it...........

I look like Bruce Willis said:
I know I am a new member of this site, but given the childish and abusive manner of the so called Sausage2, I feel that this site must make up its mind in what direction it wants to go. Does it want to be taken seriously and become like PPRune or does it want to descend in to the childlike antics of Sausage2 and his friends? It is I feel time to vote, members. I propose to the people that run this site that sausage2 should be removed and not allowed to post on this forum. If I had my way I would also remove him from The Royal Air Force. This 'man' claims to be an ex appo; I myself am one of Trenchards Finest and refuse to even entertain the idea that this man has been anywhere near Kermode Hall. He must be an Ex FLEM who somehow (God knows how) has got promoted; my guess is that it was to get rid of him. I can just see the type, sits on his backside all day getting his lads to do the work while he takes all the glory, he probably has no sense of personnel pride in his appearance and does anything he can to get out of his AFT, and if by some magic his boss can prize him out of the crewroom his standard and pace of work are so low they are a joke. I say, let us, as members, get rid of this joke.

May I suggest if you don’t like the postings of my mate sausage2 and even my own postings that you take your "work" IGS account and delete E-goat from your favourites, then clear off back to PPRuNe so you can talk all "staffy" type b@ll@x with all the other anally retentive posters.:mad: :mad: :mad:

B

Beerofund

Was Sausage2 an Appo?

Was Sausage2 an Appo?

Quote from Bruce
"This 'man' claims to be an ex appo; I myself am one of Trenchards Finest and refuse to even entertain the idea that this man has been anywhere near Kermode Hall."

Well very sorry but he has the Appo Wheel of authentication. Obviously 'sense of humour' and 'life (as in get one)' were not core subjects when you went through Halton.

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte

Chod!

Troll!

Bite taken!:pDT_Xtremez_25:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
I've been off shift for 24 hours, and come back to this.

I'd like to thank my supporters for their kind words, I really am welling up as I type this.

That said the 7 who have voted against me so far, had better watch out.:pDT_Xtremez_25:

I look like Bruce Willis

Wing boy said:
Bruce......... you suck!!!

This is the type of childish remark I expect from sausage2 and his friends. There is NO place in a modern professional Air Force for people of this type of mind set. How can we ‘Rise above the Rest’ with people like this holding us back. For the successful projection of Airpower in the 21st century we need professional, air minded people, not people with the humour of a 12 year old with Torrets Syndrome. It makes me sad that this type of people exist in the Royal Air Force. When I was on the Red Arrows and The Queen’s Flight I am happy to say we had no one like this. Sausage2 would not have lasted a day in either of these jobs, in fact I doubt that he could even fit in the back of a Hawk. And as for his appearance, I bet he never bulls his shoes and his welts are full of dirt. I say again, Vote sausage2 out of e-Goat.

I look like Bruce Willis

This man is a joke, look at his signature, it says " vote for sausage2, you know it makes sence".

My 11 year old daughter knows the correct spelling of this word, does e-goat really need a person who has the spelling ability less than that of a school child.

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Right pal, you are beginning to pi$$ me off now, fu*k of back to Pprune, and never darken e-goat with your cabbigy drivel again.

Note to Billy Wizz and Beerofund, find this bloke and hunt him down for me.

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
This is the type of childish remark I expect from sausage2 and his friends. There is NO place in a modern professional Air Force for people of this type of mind set. How can we ‘Rise above the Rest’ with people like this holding us back. For the successful projection of Airpower in the 21st century we need professional, air minded people, not people with the humour of a 12 year old with Torrets Syndrome. It makes me sad that this type of people exist in the Royal Air Force. When I was on the Red Arrows and The Queen’s Flight I am happy to say we had no one like this. Sausage2 would not have lasted a day in either of these jobs, in fact I doubt that he could even fit in the back of a Hawk. And as for his appearance, I bet he never bulls his shoes and his welts are full of dirt. I say again, Vote sausage2 out of e-Goat.

Well pointed out Bruce, I've long advocated that dirty welts will be the fall of Western Democracy as we know it.

Out of interest you state Red Arrows and Queens Flight. What about front line Sqn jobs? As the two you have stated are dubious projectors of serious air power. And before you say I'm just having a go, I'm genuinely interested in a discussion from someone who has 1st hand experience of these jobs and their role in the Projection of Air power. (Another thread maybe where you can air your views without calling someone else in this virtual crewroom where EVERYONE has a space)

Your comment about "not people with tourettes" could be construed as discriminatory in todays climate. Please find yourself chastised and placed on an Equal Ops retraining package.

W

Wing boy

Listen Bruce, show me your medal bar and I will show you mine! Then we shall see who deserves to be in this mans air force!

B

Beerofund

Morale....morale.....didn't have that sort of behaviour in my days as an appo!!

Morale....morale.....didn't have that sort of behaviour in my days as an appo!!

sausage2 said:
Right pal, you are beginning to pi$$ me off now, fu*k of back to Pprune, and never darken e-goat with your cabbigy drivel again.

Note to Billy Wizz and Beerofund, find this bloke and hunt him down for me.

Sausage2

Spoke with a contact of mine from the Fun Police in IT - he's going to do a trawl of acounts that log in to E-goat. With the timings that are on here I should be able to track the 'ring piece' that is Bruce down for you. I'll give you his extension room and telephone phone number - failing that put 'Bitter and Twisted (never to get my Flt Sgt) Chief' in on a google search!

LOL

B

Beerofund

Huh! Spelling mistakes

Huh! Spelling mistakes

Should get your own spelling in order first you numpty nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.