• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone want to talk shop? Here's the place!!!

G

grumpyoldb

Well, if you can do fillet steak flambé, and you can put Cola in Whiskey, Pickled whiskey eggs sound good.

Who the hell puts Cola in Whiskey?

"Would you like a scotch?"
"Yes please".
"Would you like something in it?".

"Another Scotch, please". :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Lea & Perrins sprinkled liberally over cheese and toast, yes or no?

(Also, would the core meal charge of a PAYD outlet allow so?)

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
I would like to break eggs in a much more professional way - does anyone know where I could get egg breaking training so I can become a celebrity egg breaker? errrm I mean celebrity chef - cos I want to go into the jungle and give some z list celebs and 2 short pseudo Geordies a good kicking

G

gemarriott

I would like to break eggs in a much more professional way - does anyone know where I could get egg breaking training so I can become a celebrity egg breaker? errrm I mean celebrity chef - cos I want to go into the jungle and give some z list celebs and 2 short pseudo Geordies a good kicking

apparently you need to make something called a quiche and eat it before being allowed in the jungle

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
I would like to break eggs in a much more professional way - does anyone know where I could get egg breaking training so I can become a celebrity egg breaker? ...

Ah, you mean the 'one-handed, not looking what I'm doing method', as you effortlessly crack half a dozen of the little feckers into the pan whilst talking to the camera. I tried that once. I mean how far can the inside of an egg go? Comment from Mrs 'Fuse "Never mind dear, I'll tidy the mess ...".

G

gemarriott

Ah, you mean the 'one-handed, not looking what I'm doing method', as you effortlessly crack half a dozen of the little feckers into the pan whilst talking to the camera. I tried that once. I mean how far can the inside of an egg go? Comment from Mrs 'Fuse "Never mind dear, I'll tidy the mess ...".

Odd but true, single handed egg cracking was the first real skill I learned. Before joining up I worked as a commi chef at a motorway service station, we fried millions of the fcukers

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
apparently you need to make something called a quiche and eat it before being allowed in the jungle
Isn't quiche food designed for blokes that are a bit light on their Loafers to take camping? Previously I would have said Gayer food but now I'm equal and diverse did you see how I neatly skirted around the issue? When I mentioned skirted it wasn't to have a dig at blokes who wear dresses:pDT_Xtremez_42:

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Odd but true, single handed egg cracking was the first real skill I learned. Before joining up I worked as a commi chef at a motorway service station, we fried millions of the fcukers

Well, I never took you to be a Commi B@stard.:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Snedderz

LAC
Pickled Egg...

Pickled Egg...

I reakon the whiskey pickled egg would taste pretty rank! And what a waste of whiskey!cup of corrrfeee