• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interesting pic of the modern RAF

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
I wonder how the old F6442, Dress & Deportment narrative and points score would be.

I thought the rule on beards was a full set rather than the bum fluff on display in the photo.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Weirdly SJARs focus on leadership and performance these days rather than D&D (or they should at least). The PSB I was a member of saw no pointless D&D comments.

YMMV.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
It's one thing wearing a dress etc but if they have gone the whole nine yards, everything lopped off, what was once a hairy scrote is now a hairy (inside - it'd be like trying to **** an inside out hedgehog) hole, and are on medications to suppress their bodies natural hormones so that they can identify as whatever?

Would that impact their ability to deploy?

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
No, they still deploy.

If they can deploy whilst on medications then that's superb and I fully support it.

Now, let's deploy people on medication which controls for example, an under/overactive thyroid. Or diabetes, or asthma.

If you're gonna have equality, don't make some more equal than others.

JSP 889: Policy for the Recruitment and Management of Transgender Personnel in the Armed Forces.

It's open source and on the Gov website. But for anyone on here still serving in a management position it's a worthwhile doc to have hold of.

For anyone not, then feel free to have a peruse if you're curious about today's processes.

Attachments

• JSP889 (1).pdf
    536.5 KB · Views: 16

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I read that this photo is not all it seems…it’s at Shawbury and the chap in the middle dressed in a skirt etc for the day in support of his LGBQetc colleagues, hence the kit not really fitting. The ‘scandal’ on the thread was that he may not have sought permission to do this….

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The ‘scandal’ on the thread was that he may not have sought permission to do this….
Bloke needing permission to wear a skirt?? Surely what happens in the rugby club stays in the rugby club

Dan_Brown

Sergeant
New D&I training. 1st slide:

cotton-spools-represent-diversity-1200x800.jpg

And asked, "Which cotton spool do you identify as?" :rolleyes:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
They look more like bobbins rather than spools, but hey what would the step-son of a haberdasher know.