• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adopt a Detatchee

DHI

LAC
Count me in...

Count me in...

Count me in please Gem, do what I can and already know of one or two who are away at this time.

Merry X-mas everybody where-ever you are.

ailiebird

Corporal
Gem please add me as a volunteer, I've been away plenty of times and I know what a headache it is when your loved ones have no help from your parent unit. Keep up the good work

T

Tankerman

I am new to the site so Hello everyone! I would like to volunteer too, I was in the mob for over 13 years and spent many a detachment where a scheme like this would of been a god-send! I am in the North West and willing to help anyone in anyway that I can. Brilliant idea, Keep up the good work!

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Me to?

Me to?

If this old duffer (ex-mob, many years ago), can be of help, put me down as well. I honestly don't know what help I can give, but I'll give it a go.

HotspurIDO

I'm not fecking BRANCH!
Am currently sat in the COB, all hot and bothered, still in the shock of capture stage of a six-monther attachement with the Army. Would be happy to be adopted by someone willing to read regular spleen venting! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Vushtrri

Sergeant
....and I too would be more than willing to do what I can sending a few things out and being a souding post.....or buying a few beers for someone in the Richmond or Chester area when they get back......yeah I know it's 200 miles in between but its complicated!

F

Fubar

Can't believe I've been such a c0ck and not seen this thread before.

Get me on the volunteers list fella.
If anyone thinks it can't get any worse - give me a shout and I'll prove you wrong!

Fubar
(Victor Meldrew wannabee)

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Forgive me for being a dullard, but does the Detachee pick a homegrown pal or is it done for them?

Icycalm

SAC
Coningsby.

Coningsby.

Can anyone at Coningsby who can drive drop me a PM please, it's not a big job, will give more details in the PM.

TYVM

Mr. Calm