• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adopt a Detatchee

G

gemarriott

Am currently sat in the COB, all hot and bothered, still in the shock of capture stage of a six-monther attachement with the Army. Would be happy to be adopted by someone willing to read regular spleen venting! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Hi mate check out the list in post 2, and pick a pal, drop a PM to them and away you go, vent away:pDT_Xtremez_30:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Reading the goat there seems to be more and more people saying they are going to sandy places so thought it might be time this had a bump to remind everyone!

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
I am always available for a chat if people need.....you'd have to be desperate though !!!

Crack on....................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Gem,
If a retired and ancient LfittAC can be of help, please add my name to the list.
XB

Fairynuff31

Corporal
Sponsor-a-Goater 2010

Sponsor-a-Goater 2010

Chaps,

Just a thought, I would like to sponsor a Goat member in a far flung sandy place over this Christmas.

Any takers?

Will need advice on what to do, what to send, will it get there or will BFPO block care packages?

Regard

Fairynuff 31

Oberon305

Chairborne
As long it's to a valid, named recipient it should be OK. I can give you a name of one of the young lads or lasses that'll be there over Xmas if you like?

More than happy to help please add my name to the list.

Probably would be aspecially helpfull to someone with a poor disciplinary record!!.

P.S. must be a male me missus would go mad otherwise.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Would be honoured to support this - always happy to chat and offer sage (if extremely dull) advice and be someone to have a good moan at!

justme

LAC
Can you add my name to the list please?

My hubby is going to be out in Afghan for Christmas this year, I'll gladly help others in any way I can. (Even if it's only having a whinge with other wives/families)

Me.

Fairynuff31

Corporal
As long it's to a valid, named recipient it should be OK. I can give you a name of one of the young lads or lasses that'll be there over Xmas if you like?

Oberon, would be delighted to help out. Would be grateful if you could PM details of a guy or gal, who would appreciate a thought or two or some kind of care package.
I will PM you my real world details later, so as to remove any fear of me being some kind of pinko-oddball type. Happy to submit to some form of vetting to ensure opsec...
Rgds
Fairynuff31

Fairynuff31

Corporal

Oberon, would be delighted to help out. Would be grateful if you could PM details of a guy or gal, who would appreciate a thought or two or some kind of care package.
I will PM you my real world details later, so as to remove any fear of me being some kind of pinko-oddball type. Happy to submit to some form of vetting to ensure opsec...
Rgds
Fairynuff31