• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adopt a Detatchee

P

pie sandwich

Hu and Gem, Could you please add my name to the list, I would be more than happy to help out in any way that I can.

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
This sounds like a plan. I'd like to help in whatever way I can. I'm due on a Xmas sunshine holiday shortly and my missus will have me covered, but if anyone's not as fortunate as me, then I'd like to see what I can do to help in the meantime.

G

gemarriott

This sounds like a plan. I'd like to help in whatever way I can. I'm due on a Xmas sunshine holiday shortly and my missus will have me covered, but if anyone's not as fortunate as me, then I'd like to see what I can do to help in the meantime.

you're on the list mate thanks

M

mr_fingle

Add me too please.

Whilst it's very slightly Off Topic, two of my kids are autistic (plus other related issues) so if you know of anyone going away and leaving Autistic Spectrum kids behind with the spouse, we're always here to help and offer a friendly and understanding shoulder/ear (plus we run a monthly Autism support group near the home of AT/AR anyway) so we're used to being there for whoever needs us :pDT_Xtremez_28:

added and many thanks

Last edited:
R

Regtgirlfriend

Hello Im a little confussed about this my other half is due to be dwployed in jan, and Ive joied this to have people to talk to about simular situations can I go on the list?? My other half is not on the forum yet but i may try and get him to join to.

O

oohaah!

I recall the days (not very long ago) when if a person from the sqn was away at crimbo there would be a collection and prezzies sent out. Seems that 4 and a bit years of sandy poo holes, has taken away the compassion from the establishment for detatchees. Not from the goaters though,

long live the Goat.

G

gemarriott

Hello Im a little confussed about this my other half is due to be dwployed in jan, and Ive joied this to have people to talk to about simular situations can I go on the list?? My other half is not on the forum yet but i may try and get him to join to.

sorry missed this earluier of course you are welcome and should you need a mate to provide a shoulder whilst your bloke is deployed feel free to PM anybody on the list for a chat.

H

Heilan

Could you add me to the list too?? Also, I am Part-Admin to a small support group for Wags (Wives & Girlfriends). This is also open to men too. The link is in my profile. Would like to help in any way possible.

G

gemarriott

Could you add me to the list too?? Also, I am Part-Admin to a small support group for Wags (Wives & Girlfriends). This is also open to men too. The link is in my profile. Would like to help in any way possible.

You are very welcome Heilan thank you.

NODUFF

LAC
volunteer

volunteer

hi, i read this with interest. please could you add me?
i'm ex raf, (gris), endured 9 years 2 months and 20 days - and have been in the civvy plod for nearly 12 years - only 12 years to go before i retire!!!!!!!!
do you require an email address?

Mail to go out

Mail to go out

Guys,
I have contact with people going out to the stan and iraq weekly, so if anyone has anything they need takeing out to people ( within reason size wise, someone will have to carry it), then PM me and well see what we can do. Saves postage and messing about with the post office.
Any one who is away that needs anything, dont be afraid to ask. We've all been there and know what it's like.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
hi, i read this with interest. please could you add me?
i'm ex raf, (gris), endured 9 years 2 months and 20 days - and have been in the civvy plod for nearly 12 years - only 12 years to go before i retire!!!!!!!!
do you require an email address?

Gem is away getting some winter sun until just before Christmas but I'll sure he'll get back to you once he's finished being lazy and unproductive...

Thanks for the offer pal...

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Names added to register - many thanks guys

Many thanks to our latest volunteers

NODUFF
Sisterpain

Thanks for volunteering folks!

Hu

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Please welcome our latest volunteer

Techiebird335

Many thanks Techiebird and a merry chrimbo to all our volunteers and to all goaters who are away from home

Stay Safe

Hu

M

Mohammed The Bear

Hi Gem, Stick me down for giving a hand please. Anyone who wants an ear to bend or needs help with anything at home please feel free to drop me a line. Anything I can do just ask, I know there were times when I was in that I could have done with this.