• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adopt a Detatchee

L

Lil Miss Naughty

Am I too late? Been out of the loop for a while. Can you add me to the list please.

LMN X

G

gemarriott

Never too late to go on the list and thank you :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Hu Jardon
Lisab
Exerk
Buphoonery
Mingmong
Andyz
Mrs Andyz
Skevans
GEMarriott
Mad-Collie
Lamptramp
Mattbombhead
Rectifier
Dirk thrust
Katinthhat
Stato
laboratoryqueen
Wgaf
Allwoman
Sisterpain
Tin Basher
chuff Chart
Icycalm
Lilmissnaughty
PSF Angel
dingbat
tacan.

Remember folks this is your way to help and be helped so make use as you see fit. If you see somebody OOA who could do with a mate on line point him/her at the goat and this forum.​

Last edited:

TACAN

Corporal
Been out for a while now but will do whatever I can for our chaps and chapesses.

Count me in GEM.

G

gemarriott

Tahnks to the New volunteers.

Tahnks to the New volunteers.

Many thanks to the latest volunteers, good to see the spirit is still there:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Never too late to go on the list and thank you :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Hu Jardon
Lisab
Exerk
Buphoonery
Mingmong
Andyz
Mrs Andyz
Skevans
GEMarriott
Mad-Collie
Lamptramp
Mattbombhead
Rectifier
Dirk thrust
Katinthhat
Stato
laboratoryqueen
Wgaf
Allwoman
Sisterpain
Tin Basher
chuff Chart
Icycalm
Lilmissnaughty
PSF Angel
dingbat
tacan.

Remember folks this is your way to help and be helped so make use as you see fit. If you see somebody OOA who could do with a mate on line point him/her at the goat and this forum.​

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Always willing to help

Always willing to help

New to the Goat but willing to help please count me in.
PS No a..e wiping just cause I'm a nurse dont mean i like it (Unless it was Kylie's)

AndyZ

Sergeant
Hu Jardon
Lisab

Exerk
Buphoonery
Mingmong
Andyz
Mrs Andyz
Skevans
GEMarriott
Mad-Collie
Lamptramp
Mattbombhead
Rectifier
Dirk thrust
Katinthhat
Stato
laboratoryqueen
Wgaf
Allwoman
Sisterpain
Tin Basher
chuff Chart
Icycalm
Lilmissnaughty
PSF Angel
dingbat
tacan.
Saracens959
penfold93
BufferBird

Thanks to BufferBird for volunteering her services

Last edited by a moderator:

Dingbat

SAC
Gem.
Just an idea; could you split the list into those willing to adopt a detachee and those wishing to be adopted. I received a smashing email today, but unfortunately the person in question thought I was out-of-area (OOA) when actually I was offering to adopt someone going OOA if they wanted somebody other than family to have a whinge about things with.

G

gemarriott

Gem.
Just an idea; could you split the list into those willing to adopt a detachee and those wishing to be adopted. I received a smashing email today, but unfortunately the person in question thought I was out-of-area (OOA) when actually I was offering to adopt someone going OOA if they wanted somebody other than family to have a whinge about things with.

The list is for people volunteering to adopt OOA goaters. For persec reasons it makes sense that detatchees names aren't openly published. There is a degree of anonymity on the goat but it isn't too hard to work out who is who in many cases and therefore who's families and friends are alone.

detatchees should be the ones to make initial contact, unless of course you know somebody personally who is going OOA and wish to offer toadopt them that way.

Thanks for highlighting this issue though.

bigsteviej

Corporal
howdy fella!

can't believe you have missed me off, or have i simply dropped off as the list is so bloomin long??

anyway.......... always there for the guys an gals!! shame the miserable barstewards have knocked my enterprise at the airport on the head...

oh well...

cheers

G

gemarriott

Hu Jardon
Lisab
Exerk

Buphoonery
Mingmong
Andyz
Mrs Andyz
Skevans
GEMarriott
Mad-Collie
Lamptramp
Mattbombhead
Rectifier
Dirk thrust
Katinthhat
Stato
laboratoryqueen
Wgaf
Allwoman
Sisterpain
Tin Basher
chuff Chart
Icycalm
Lilmissnaughty
PSF Angel
dingbat
tacan.
Saracens959
penfold93
Bigsteviej

Sorry Stevie it was me I'm a mong:pDT_Xtremez_42:

G

Goat Blower

Adopt a detacheeeee

Adopt a detacheeeee

Hu Jardon
Lisab
Exerk
Buphoonery
Mingmong
Andyz
Mrs Andyz
Skevans
GEMarriott
Mad-Collie
Lamptramp
Mattbombhead
Rectifier
Dirk thrust
Katinthhat
Stato
laboratoryqueen
Wgaf
Allwoman
Sisterpain
Tin Basher
chuff Chart
Icycalm
Lilmissnaughty
PSF Angel
dingbat
tacan.
Saracens959
penfold93
Bigsteviej
Goat blower
Sorry Stevie it was me I'm a mong:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Hey I'll do it.............Goat Blower...

Last edited:
H

Homer's Right Hand Man

I'll be heading down to MPA at the end of the month, on the 27th. If any Goater is down there & wants some advice or just wants to bounce their frustrations out on someone then my door will always be open. Also, if anyone is desperate for anything (within reason please!!!!) PM me and I'll see if I can fit into my baggage allowance.