• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Number One Bird

rocket scientist

Sergeant
In the old days it was Janet Ellis

Janet-Ellis(1).jpg

But these days it's either Rock Chick Amy Lee

images

or Dr Alice Roberts

e81484160ac4d6463fc1e8261775b25c.jpg

rocket scientist

Sergeant
Instead of starting a new thread, this seems a good place to ask:

Kim Wilde or Toyah Wilcox.

Then & Now.

For me I think it'd have to be Kim Wilde in the 80s but looking at Wilcox these days, "it's no mithtory" why I'd have to go for her.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I want all all four of them at the same time... them both then and them both now...

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Gents, may I present Col Wilma Deering from legendary 80s TV show "Buck Rogers"...

Wilma.jpg

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
New entrant..can't find a racier picture I'm afraid but she is officially classed as 'cheeky'

Clemency Green from the telly.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAN6AAAAJDJlYzdhYTczLWI4ZGUtNDRkOS1iOThhLTIxZTljZWY5MzliYQ.jpg

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
The new Dr Who's not bad (Jodie Whittaker), and has apparently made comments of possible girl on girl action (missy or her assistant I wonder?)

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Hmm, much as I put the divine Miss C Kirkwood on a pedestal, another weather presenter on the BBC runs her very very close - I refer, of course, to the luscious Louise Lear..... she can show me a warm front anytime...

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
Carrying on the weather bird theme, what about Helen Willets plus a couple of my local weather girls Abby Dewhurst and Jen Bartrum

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Please supply pictures with your nominations its very hard to make an informed judgement without the accompanying imagery!