• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Number One Bird

rocket scientist

Sergeant
Would anyone still have a pop at Lulu? I know I would, even if she's knocking on for 70 and is mostly plastic.

Lulu-570917.jpg

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Would anyone still have a pop at Lulu? I know I would, even if she's knocking on for 70 and is mostly plastic.

She looks reasonable, it's likely she has a regular bath and probably carries a tube of KY, just in case, so yeah why not.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
When you are a red blooded alpha male Adonis like me... they throw themselves at you, because they all want some of my highly potent sex wee.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
When you are a red blooded alpha male Adonis like me... they throw themselves at you, because they all want some of my highly potent sex wee.

I would type a longer reply but I can't seem to get my head out of the toilet bowl. Alpha male Adonis.....baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarfffffff! ::p:

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Gabrielle Miller aka the Trivago Girl. Think I need to go book a hotel room...

I realise I'm being a bit picky but. If she started talking I might have to pass her on to FOMz. He'd be alright 'cos she'd be too gobsmacked to speak when she see's that "it is actually him!!!".

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
I realise I'm being a bit picky but. If she started talking I might have to pass her on to FOMz. He'd be alright 'cos she'd be too gobsmacked to speak when she see's that "it is actually him!!!".

Do you mean she'll be stunned at how tiny his dinkle is?

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I can't stand her, partly due to her manky teeth but mostly because she's up her own @rse.

I'd have a go on her though but there'd be nothing in it for her.

If she's up her own ar$e there's no room for you?