• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Number One Bird

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Regardless of age/time/looks/pulse time to fess up to that bird you always carried a candle for...This should be interesting considering the age spread on the goat these days!

I have to admit to

sarah-greene-saturday-then.jpg

It was the belly dancing that did it for me...talk about busting the watershed and how many dads yelled at their kids to shut up for no reason when they noticed what was occurring on Blue Peter??

Next!

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
Madonna, right back in the days of her black and white hairy growler to now. Wouldn't mind a piece of Kate Winslett either.

Top 3?

Top 3?

Regardless of age/time/looks/pulse time to fess up to that bird you always carried a candle for...This should be interesting considering the age spread on the goat these days!

I have to admit to

View attachment 13562

It was the belly dancing that did it for me...talk about busting the watershed and how many dads yelled at their kids to shut up for no reason when they noticed what was occurring on Blue Peter??

Next!

Reckon it was only coz of the rumours about her loving it up the Gary Glitter Vim........ however

Early days: Victoria Principal (first w*nk?)
Later on: Mel out of Mel and Kim (till she pegged it)
After that: Susannah Hoffs from the Bangles
Nowadays: The incredibly beautiful Miss Cheryl Tweedy (sorry, I don't recgnise any of her marriages...!!)

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
If you are able then a picture would help! I'm not that old...

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts

I have to admit to

View attachment 13562

Next!

Good news Vim - she's back on the market.

Obi Wan

Sergeant
Carol Kirkwood: BBC Weather lady.................starts my day for me

carol_kirkwood-jpg.155249

Last edited: