• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who's the biggest liar you know??

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Yes, this is the same guy, He also makes £2000 per week off fixing peoples cars apparantly, so there's a further £104,000 a year, so that would make him:-

£8,500 per week for the last 2 and a half years = £1,105,000 (in the bank)

£4,000 per week, let's just say from now on would give him a further £208,000 per annum - i might ask the tw@t for a loan...

Like I say, there's plenty of others, so we'll be able to add his total up better over the coming weeks/months...

I wonder if the Tax Man ever heard of it. . . . . . . .

L

LynRumourMan

I wonder if the Tax Man ever heard of it. . . . . . . .

He's probably got the tax man on his payroll...

Him, the taxman and Elvis are all sitting up there in cloud cookoo land having a brew as we speak..

D

Dink

There is a guy who (sort of) drinks in my local who is the type that if your dog is black then his is blacker.

He had just moved to the area and piped up one day that he was an ex Nimrod pilot, obviously completely winging it as the only Nimrod he would have been near is a plastic one in the local model shop. He went on and on one day until the barmaid piped up that I had been in the RAF and spent half my time in at Kinloss.

The look that came across his face was of someone who had been caught in a very big set of highlights.

On grilling him he didnt know where D807 and D609 was, didnt know what AEO stood for, had no idea what "SABEC" meant and looked confused when I asked what a DCS was !! .. utter twonk who then accused me of being a fake. Next night I turned up with my Discharge Cert and reference and asked him to go get his .. still waiting for it.

G

gemarriott

When the RAF trialled twin stick buccaneers at an Italian air base run by the Germans and the Yanks I had the honour of getting a jolly in the front seat since the jockey sat in the back flying it from the Nav's seat. We managed a perfect 10 long tossing 1000lbers too. We also had 20mm gatling guns fitted in place of slipper tanks and shot the bull out of the target.

All true, just ask Capt Slog he was on the same det:pDT_Xtremez_15:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Next you will be telling me that you used to wear kd shorts and flip flops on the line in cyprus on APC ffs ..... ;)

G

gemarriott

Next you will be telling me that you used to wear kd shorts and flip flops on the line in cyprus on APC ffs ..... ;)

Indeed I did, we kept beer in the water cooler on the line and cooked kebabs behind th armoury

Oh hang on we really did that:pDT_Xtremez_31:

B

Bigbyte

The owner of our local army surplus store told me that he was in the RAF Reg in the 80’s (3 Sqn RAF Reg) and had to leave when he hurt his ankle on a parachute jump. I didn’t quite buy the story as he didn’t look like he had ever seen the inside of a gym his entire life. Unfortunately not knowing much about the RAF setup in the 80’s I couldn’t question it.

A few months later he was in a piece in the local rag about local businesses. In there he said he was a postman for 20 years and had to give it up due to bad joints.

Few years back in sunny kinloss, a shiney SAC-T (Q-OPs) turned up in the bay, ah he had some stories:

1. Designed a 7 blade prop for Westland, who then paid him a huge amount of cash (Bullsh*t)

2. Had a lovely audi which he had debaged as it was the A3? version and did not want it stolen, pity the lad's pointed out he was missing a dif from it :) (Bullsh*t)

3. He was also the owner of a fantastic superbike, however was always in the garage down south (Bullsh*t)

4. And to finish off, this lovely little tinker had a few properties down south, which he was renting and making a mint (Bullsh*t)

Most of these stories came out just after someone else had made a comment in the tea bar.

God l don't miss the ape like sh*te at all, as also possibly the most dangerous of "techies" l have had the misfortune to meat.

SWG.

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
Not so much a liar as a deluded fool. We had a new JT posted in who was going to make his fortune converting audio cassette players into portable video recorder/players. Someone challenged him to put his money where his mouth was and he did plus a timescale to boot. The net result was that 3 months later he lost ... well a fool and his money ....

R

royalmarines1664

To this day I have no idea why people feel the need to bullsh*t about what they have done or how much money they earn. I love hearing people’s “tall” stories and they don’t make me laugh! They must sit and think about the dribble they have spewed and wonder how people “believe them” They’re some awesome dits on here, which have made me laugh out loud but I have perfect candidate to place in the running, he is not in the RAF though, he is another bootie!

Anyway,

The guy I am talking about also had the nick name, two sh*ts as again if you had one, he would of almost certainly had two! Everything you had done/owned/seen or was intending to do, he had done better, or got for cheaper, or seen better etc… Every time I time see him again there is always something, which makes me laugh!

He, always goes on about how much money he has etc… But since I have know him he states that he makes £2000 a month via 1 of his two ebay business sites, selling t-shirts and hoodies. His 2nd ebay business is a bike thing, which again makes him £5000+ per month! He also has a “system” for card gambling which “grantees him earning of several 1000’s a month, so far, apparently he has made over 100k! So it must work!! Yeah right!
He also has a vast gold reserve to. He won’t state how much he has, but obviously as you can imagine that it’s a massive amount! (bullsh*t!!!!)

He also has a massive house all paid for, but chooses to live in the patch!

planesailing

Always a Liney
Anybody else know any benders of the truth??

not me honest.

However I`m good looking, worth millions, gota 10" appendage and can breath through my ears :pDT_Xtremez_14: