• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Unable to use site

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I've made a test account. Can a few of you use it to determine if the problems you're having is related to your accounts?

User = goat test
Pass = 123

Please log in and see if you can access the gallery.

Last edited:
G

grumpyoldb

Oops. I tried logging in with the new user/password and couldn't get in. When I then tried to login with my normals, site security informed me that another user had tried to login and to comeback in 15mins.

I wouldn't sweat on it mate. It's not exactly life of death is it?

The rest of the site is great. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Old John

LAC
I tried goat test 123 but it says I have used an incorrect user name/password

I have tried changing to v4b - still the same.

If I look at galleries I can see some albums but not all.
For instance, I can view Wobbly's Det Photos but not Early Days in the RAF by Hades.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I tried goat test 123 but it says I have used an incorrect user name/password

I have tried changing to v4b - still the same.

If I look at galleries I can see some albums but not all.
For instance, I can view Wobbly's Det Photos but not Early Days in the RAF by Hades.

Wobbly,

I have followed the same process as Old John and have had the same issues....I can also see your Det Photos but not any of the others...

Cheers!

Past Engineering

Sergeant
Subscriber
Wobbly,

I have followed the same process as Old John and have had the same issues....I can also see your Det Photos but not any of the others...

Cheers!

Hi Wobbly, as for pictures I am as above but I am still getting the database error when logged in, when not logged in I can read posts and when asked to log in and post I can up until I submit reply, at which point I get the database error page, but the post still appears once I have logged out and view as a visitor. This is the same with chrome and IE.

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
Hi Wobbly

I've just tried to reply to your PM but have found your Inbox is full. I don't think there's any point in repeating what other Goaters are saying. It works with your photos but not with anything else when the window mentioned by Old John opens and tells me I can't, go away, etc.

I agree with Victor Meldrew.

Pass the bottle.

FBN

Old John

LAC
Maybe he's deleted or removed his photos...

A more helpful response would be to say that you had tried looking and found them OK, or had the same problem.
I can speculate all by myself ta.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
A more helpful response would be to say that you had tried looking and found them OK, or had the same problem.
I can speculate all by myself ta.

Alright dude, I was posting on the move, only trying to be helpful and throw in some suggestions......