• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thank you Greta Thunberg!

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
If this was a pigs bar thread and she was over 18 I might want to suggest that she looks like she has discovered a g-spot....

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Ninj just for you seems saint Greta of Thunberg and her dad might be a bit poorly.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Ninj just for you seems saint Greta of Thunberg and her dad might be a bit poorly.

Obviously I am devastated by this news and wish them both all the best. I’m guessing this will mean they’ll have something else to concentrate on. Hopefully no-one will tell her that Antarctica has just posted the coldest temperature ever recorded there, -75 degrees. That could push her over the edge.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Early indications of a recovering atmosphere from a vast reduction in pollution from cars, planes and factories are encouraging. If I was to get all xen on this its like the planet has thought to itself 'right you fcukers...You've had enough time to stop the poisoning me...I even sent an angry Swedish dwarf to tell you off and nothing...Have a lungful of my little friend'.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Luckily the observatory at Mauna Lau in Hawaii hasn’t recorded any reduction in atmospheric carbon dioxide, phew! The plants should be ok.

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant

I thought all people from the Blonde Blue-eyed nation of Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeedum don't get ill at all.:whistle: Due to their lifestyle of humping each other to death. And why is Santa Greta travelling on trains anyway surely Oxen and Cart was more akin to her liking.:unsure: No doubt she blames this virus on evils of Trump and western modernity. Can someone point a big fat arrow to China Wet Markets:poop: for the young madam.

Mustang

Corporal

I wish the corona virus a speedy recovery, although there is no known cure for Thunbergitis.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
How exactly does a 17 year old educationally illiterate child have that much money to gift? I would love to know exactly where that money is coming from. Climate alarmism does seem to work magic on bank balances.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
How exactly does a 17 year old educationally illiterate child have that much money to gift? I would love to know exactly where that money is coming from. Climate alarmism does seem to work magic on bank balances.
She was awarded it by some Danish eco committee who on hearing that she was donating it matched her funds to the same UNICEF charity fund

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
She was awarded it by some Danish eco committee who on hearing that she was donating it matched her funds to the same UNICEF charity fund
I will obviously add her into my thoughts at tonight’s worship ceremony (though I’ll really be applauding Colonel Tom).