• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thank you Greta Thunberg!

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Net zero isn’t achievable, not on a global scale and not with the global population we have.

If we want to live modern lifestyles forever then the population needs to reach a balance with what resources can be regenerated by this planet, not a scientist but I would guess that this is a lot less than 7 billion, probably nearer the millions.

Everything else we do is just delaying the inevitable, slow death or fast and fun, your call.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
A seldom publicised fact:

‘Bang Her Gutter’ is an anagram of Greta Thunberg.....😁👍

Past Engineering

Sergeant
Subscriber
I am still of the mind that nature sorts itself out, maybe somewhat slower these days, but every time we get to the point that there are cries of over population needing sorting along comes nature with a volcano, earthquake, pandemic, plagues, hurricanes and other ‘natural’ diseases and disasters to reduce the population a tad, although I reckon nature is going to have to come up with something pretty devastating next to keep up with current breeding rates around the world. Plus we have the Darwin award winners that also help :ROFLMAO:.

I also, a long while back, likened the hole in the ozone layer to an automatic greenhouse window that opens and closes to maintain a reasonably constant temperature.

Vushtrri

Sergeant
I had an interesting conversation with a member of a local council, involved in refuse collection; the summary of the topic was that often, the first sets of lorries on collection day are actioned, whereas others (when busy), go direct to landfill - even if bins are segregated into domestic waste and recycling or non recycled. Makes me wonder if my efforts are worth it in the great scheme of things.
I spent a few yrs as a site manager at a local primary school. It was suggested we go green and start recycling everything into separate general waste, and dry mixed recyclable bins with the contract going to Biffa. Lo and behold, the first collection, the bin wagon turned up, hoisted the recycleable into the back promptly followed by the general and kitchen waste…..then squashed it all together before doing the same at the next school..

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I spent a few yrs as a site manager at a local primary school. It was suggested we go green and start recycling everything into separate general waste, and dry mixed recyclable bins with the contract going to Biffa. Lo and behold, the first collection, the bin wagon turned up, hoisted the recycleable into the back promptly followed by the general and kitchen waste…..then squashed it all together before doing the same at the next school..
Similar to here where we have to separate it all out into plastics, cardboard etc etc…then one truck takes it all to an incinerator 5 miles hence to create electricity. Apparently it’s used carbon scrubbers so that’s ok then.

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant
What's wrong in bundling a load of rubbish and slinging that into a active volcano. Surely a wasted resource such as a volcanoes in disposal or fertile land given after.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Rejoice she is on these shores and the great unwashed, adoring, masses at Glastonbury this afternoon will be treated to a speech from the Swedish bird. Why is she not, with the other teenagers, pi55ed up and crowd surfing across a mosh pit after a good night of rogering in a tiny tent?
Get your orders in early
"Thunberg's speech came ahead of the release of her new book, The Climate Book, which is out on October 27."

Last edited:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
That should put a smile on her face, hope she’s not hanging around for clear up day to see all the waste left behind.

4mastacker

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Rejoice she is on these shores and the great unwashed, adoring, masses at Glastonbury this afternoon will be treated to a speech from the Swedish bird. Why is she not with the other teenagers, pi55ed up and crowd surfing across a mosh pit after a good night of rogering in a tiny tent?
Get your orders in early
"Thunberg's speech came ahead of the release of her new book, The Climate Book, which is out on October 27."

That's a good enough reason for not going to Glastonbury.

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Her many acolytes wil be devestated when she sheds the nubile child god image and develops a rack.

Rejoice she is on these shores and the great unwashed, adoring, masses at Glastonbury this afternoon will be treated to a speech from the Swedish bird. Why is she not, with the other teenagers, pi55ed up and crowd surfing across a mosh pit after a good night of rogering in a tiny tent?
Get your orders in early

How...dare.... you!

Please buy my book, I need the money to pay for some private lessons. I've dipped out of school for so long saving the planet and scowling at people I need to catch up a bit although Glasto was a laugh. What is a rogering? Is it a carbon capture device?

If you take it up the wrong 'un a good rogering may temporarily prevent the venting of excess carbon.

It's like ASDA I'm happy to help

How....dare....you!

I have done my research. I have done this research to save you because only I have the tools to save the planet.

My etch-a- sketch and my speak-and-spell reveal the following.

ROGERING. These are Replantable Oxygen Generating Environmental Resources In Nice Gardens. They come out of the ground like big brown sticks with green hair and there are lots of them.

Join me at Glastonbury next year and together we can chant...

"No Fracking....more ROGERING"

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
St Greta's revenge on a mysogonistic prick. His downfall sealed by a pizza box

Daringly he trolled Saint Greta about his car collection then a Romanian pizza box was spotted in the pictures Oh dear