• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thank you Greta Thunberg!

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
have you thought about the type of people who use Asda Vim? Protesters would have the s**t kicked out of them for stopping immediate access to all the cheap alcohol and trans fats. They’d be safer blockading Waitrose!
They probably don’t know what an Asda is

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant
I see Greta (how dare you, I should be back at school) Thunberg father bleated her life story from the diagnosis of asperger to present spurt of adventure. Call me thick skinned, but if your children became this inspired, I would get a doctor in by now. Maybe they do things differently in the Pacifist country of Sweden. As for A Stink Repellents or "My daddy a judge Lord Ball-Ake", notice they're never made up from council estates more the Manor houses rejects more like. Never see them protesting at the Manchester Council for the level of poor or homeless.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Breaking news saint Greta goes all Wall Street trademarking names and slogans for profit.

Hope all the banknotes are printed on sustainable paper and not on long lasting plastic.

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant
Patent pending. Yours for only £9.99 the Greta Thinbird doll made in China wholly out of recycled waste plastic transhipped from UK.
Pull her left leg and she will say "HUFF HUFF TRUMP". While pulling on the right leg she will say "HOW DARE YOU, HOW DARE YOU".
*****WARNING Red Scowling Eyes emit strobe light flashing that might cause sickness among many children and adults.*****
Only £9.99 from all retailers in China wet market.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Patent pending. Yours for only £9.99 the Greta Thinbird doll made in China wholly out of recycled waste plastic transhipped from UK.
Pull her left leg and she will say "HUFF HUFF TRUMP". While pulling on the right leg she will say "HOW DARE YOU, HOW DARE YOU".
*****WARNING Red Scowling Eyes emit strobe light flashing that might cause sickness among many children and adults.*****
Only £9.99 from all retailers in China wet market.
Not made in Wuhan is it?

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Even more good news! The BBC Studio's Science Unit has announced they are going to be making a brand new series. The person fronting the series? Greta Thunberg. No bias there then!

Johned

SAC
Climate strike by children? At my very minor but pretentious public school which I attended on a county scholarship, the very thought of such an action would have resulted in a caning strenuously carried out by one master in particular who was prone to losing his rag at the slightest provocation! However things like that don't happen today, do they?

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
She was on the telly this morning and my son pointed out she was 17? Feck me I'd been thinking about 13-14 all this time (I don;t actually read anything she says or does by the way hence the ignorance) but she needs some pies, a bit of time in the sun and a shopping trip with someone not trying to make her look vulnerable and helpless all the time!

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
She was on the telly this morning and my son pointed out she was 17? Feck me I'd been thinking about 13-14 all this time (I don;t actually read anything she says or does by the way hence the ignorance) but she needs some pies, a bit of time in the sun and a shopping trip with someone not trying to make her look vulnerable and helpless all the time!

It's all part of the corporate image.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Today Ms Thunberg is at the EU to help them ‘produce’ their climate policy. I have no words.