• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pint 'n' Pizza Appeal Goes Live!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Just to give this a little bump

Its payday guys, so if you've got a few quid burning a hole in your pocket, why not either send it to the appeal - or pop out and buy a few items that can be sent to the Field Hospitals.

Loads of two for one offers in Tesco's etc on smellies and such like - so a few minutes of your time could make a big difference to those who need our support.

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Just to give this a little bump

Its payday guys, so if you've got a few quid burning a hole in your pocket, why not either send it to the appeal - or pop out and buy a few items that can be sent to the Field Hospitals.

Loads of two for one offers in Tesco's etc on smellies and such like - so a few minutes of your time could make a big difference to those who need our support.

Going shopping tonight hun, will be picking up a few things. Will pop a cheque in as well when i send it. :pDT_Xtremez_28:

big_dawg

LAC
As previously promised I today sent a parcel of promo t-shirts from work and I also threw in some PS2 games and a DVD all for the appeal.

So as we speak it should be winging its way to the PO BOX, well i say "winging" but being royal mail standard parcels god knows how long it will take!

Anyway hope it helps,

BD

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Good stuff LQ! Keep it coming guys, it will make the world of difference to our lads and lasses!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

MingMong

Warrant Officer
This weekend I will endeavour to catalogue everything that you have all so kindly donated and post a list on the forums.
As has been said already, many, many thanks for the generosity that you have shown so far.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Too right LQ. Come on guys - we're not asking for the world or even a pint of blood here.......

MingMong

Warrant Officer
I checked the PO Box today to be greeted with another 4 parcels. Thanks to all those who have donated so far!
I will try to get a list of what we have received so far, later in the week, before passing them all on for despatch. maybe that will give some people an idea of the sort of things that are useful to send out to theatre for our guys.

M

Mrs_Monobrow

As i go along packing up the house before the move, i am putting stuff aside for the appeal. Would it be possible though to bring the box with me to the summer bash and give it to one of you guys then??

MingMong

Warrant Officer
Most definately Mrs M. It will save a heap on the postage.
Would be best if you can arrange for one of us to pick it up before we go and get lashed up though :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Was in Boots yesterday....lots of toiletries on special offer...plenty of dvd's only 3 quid in Tescos too.....

A few quid to you or I can make a massive difference to somebody else....:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Just a quicky........Any chance of this "List" MingMong that you've been trying to produce for two weeks ?

Just want an idea of whats being bought (and quantities) and if in your mind anything is being missed.

Want to get a parcel sent before I go back in two weeks time.

Keep up the good work all.

Crack on..........................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

M

marjack126

Whatever organisation you are involved in, where ever you are, even 10 mins passing a hat round could produce a sum that could be chipped in...If you're having a beercall/leaving doo then consider an announcement before you all get too trashed saying any spare change you have goes into the bucket on the bar towards this push...Before you know it you could have 10,20,30 etc quid in there without any effort...

As Mono states we are working on a fundraising kit and it'll be available for download soon ....But until then just go for it...

Hi Vim

Ex. RN, new to E-Goat

We are using Sponsor Forms Online to try and save HMS Plymouth. You don't have to be a registered charity. We have stipulated that if our venture fails, that all donated monies will be further donated to naval charities. So win, win all round.

Martin Slater
Secretary HMS Plymouth Association

Last edited: