• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pint 'n' Pizza Appeal Goes Live!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Thanks TW, much appreciated.

You can be sure that 100% of that money will be put to good use.

MingMong

Warrant Officer
Many thanks for the donation TW.

As the money has been paid into the e-goat payPal account, I will be unnable to get any visibility of it until Wobbly returns from his current OOA detachment, so it will not be added to the total displayed on the site's front page. You can rest assured however that as soon as Wobbly returns i'll be round his house with a baseball bat to ensure that the money goes to the right place.

MM

G

gemarriott

A Thank you from RCDM,

A Thank you from RCDM,

I have just received the following letter from Major Ian Cheesman, OC patient welfare RCDM, Apat on the back for you all

Dear Gem,

DONATION TO RCDM PATIENT WELFARE FUND

I write to thank you, your members of E-Goat for a most generous donation of £1,000 to the patient welfare fund. On behalf of the injured and wounded service personnel here at Sell Oak please accept our sincere thanks for this very generous donation.

This brings the amount raised by E-goat to over £7K (total charitable donations) which will not only make a difference in tangible ways but is also a massive boost to the guys to know of the outstanding public out there.

As you are aware we continue to take the patients out for a "pint and Pizza" and endevour to make their stay at Selly Oak as stress free as possible. Donations of this kind give us that flexibility and are greatly received. As discussed we would like to put £100 of your donation towards the purchase of the digital photo frames as the rolling display of the events patients are taken to serves to act as a morale boost to the patients here. Thank you also for the donation of the playstation 2 console and numerous games and DVDs, these will be put to good use in the day room and on the ward the military are admitted to.

Once again, a huge thank you to you and everyone involved in this donation. Your cintinued support is truly valued.

yours
Ian

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Thats lovely Gem. It gives me a warm feeling :pDT_Xtremez_28:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Just a Monday morning bump for anybody who hasn't seen this yet or who needs a nudge...

Go to post #1 to jog your memory....

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
It's about time this had a bump.

Some of you may have noticed that the shops have had the christmas stocks in for the past couple of weeks, normally that would be bad, but for once it may be a benefit. Lots of special offers on various toiletries and shaving kits, both male and female, at the moment :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
I was recently asked by a local organisation to give them a little talk on something. So I did. Instead of accepting the token honorarium, I asked that that the listeners contribute a little something to send on to P&P.

I gave that talk this afternoon and they presented me with a couple of shopping bags with misc bits of toiletries,etc. ~This lot will be sent on when the box is a bit more full than it is currently.

Incidentally, it occurs that the ladies returning injured from sandy parts may need some feminine requirements. Something with wings appropriate? I've been asked).

XB

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Has anyone dreamed up some sort of Notice giving a few details about this appeal, please?. My little talk went down OK, and the resulting box is on its way.

I've been asked if there IS some kind of literature on this charitable endeavour that they might put on their Notice Board.

I've sent an e-mail with quotations from page one of this thread, but is there any other information please?. I feel I don't know enough to write one on my own.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Has anyone dreamed up some sort of Notice giving a few details about this appeal, please?. My little talk went down OK, and the resulting box is on its way.

I've been asked if there IS some kind of literature on this charitable endeavour that they might put on their Notice Board.

I've sent an e-mail with quotations from page one of this thread, but is there any other information please?. I feel I don't know enough to write one on my own.

Have a look....Mono did some stuff for this a while back...direct link to download the pack is --------------> http://www.e-goat.co.uk/Pint_N_Pizza_Pack.zip

Crack on.......................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Vee2

Corporal
Hello,

I would like to donate twenty quid for the fund but can only do paypal I'm afraid (I have my reasons), if a MOD or ADMIN on here could contact me on my registered email address on the forum I will happily cover the paypal costs so that you receive the full twenty quid.

shettie

Flight Sergeant
Guys - I've just received a very nice letter from one of the P&P organisers thanking me for my efforts - not all my doing :) - I have posted the offending article on the notice boards around my office to show MY appreciation for the donations made by the staff here - thankyou for the letter - I wasn't expecting it, it was a pleasant surprise and I hope the stuff we had collected can be put to good use in Bastion.

B

Blenheim

Donation to P n P.

Donation to P n P.

I'm not sure if you need this notification but as the Post Office is very busy at this time of year I decided to let you know that I am sending you a cheque for £25 to put towards the Pint n Pizza fund, just in case it gets mislaid.

Blenheim

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'm not sure if you need this notification but as the Post Office is very busy at this time of year I decided to let you know that I am sending you a cheque for £25 to put towards the Pint n Pizza fund, just in case it gets mislaid.

Blenheim

Thanks Blenheim...As long as it goes to the Goat PO Box we'll get it...

We're in a position to give them another cheque for £1000...It'll be after the festivities though what with everyone being busy at this time of year...