• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Photo Competition

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Mrs Kiwi is from RAF Long Sutton and has asked me to pass on her thanks theladf, for the pictures of the Basingstoke Canal and castle. She said the castle has been cleared as it used to be quite overgrown.

English heritage/the National Trust & hampshire council spent some money on renovation and repair last year. Better access from canal towpath, more information about the castles history and they did some work on the castle to make loose masonry safe.

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
Sitting in the garden at at Fuse mansions soaking up the sun when this feller pitched up. I ran indoors, grabbed the camera, aimed and hoped for the best ('cos I couldn't see bu**er all sans specs). I got the wrong f-number and I see he took a dump on the table as well.
View attachment 9861

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It would be cool if you list what equipment you were using whilst taking them and the settings as well...This is just about my only hobby and I'm still quite pants at it!

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It would be cool if you list what equipment you were using whilst taking them and the settings as well...This is just about my only hobby and I'm still quite pants at it!

Join the club :pDT_Xtremez_26:

TW

Stingray

Sergeant

Still cant take a pic of your willy without use of a mirror Vim??

L

lloydh

No problem

They were all taken with a nikon D300S with a Tamron 10-24mm Lens

As for settings,

They were all taken in manual mode.

The 2nd, 4th and 5th image were all taken with an ND110 filter which is effectively a 10 stop filter which allows me to use shutter of around 30 seconds in daylight.

The top image was taken at around 3-4am, its around a 6 minute exposure and I "painted" the ice with my head torch to make it more visible.

And the 3rd image is pretty much straight out of camera.

If you have any questions feel free to ask :pDT_Xtremez_26:

fatboy11

Corporal
resized 2.jpg
Resized.jpg
Thought Id Have a go!

Last edited:

he_who_dares_rodney

Flight Sergeant
Range day Shiba

n687466976_1864987_3356.jpg

Accomodation Shiba