• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Growbags!

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
blue_eyed_girl said:
how would you know if i could take it?

you can give me an example or not, either way im not fussed

I reckon that there's a few on here that would be very happy to give you one!

Stax

Flight Sergeant
blue_eyed_girl said:

Oh dear, I am obviously wasted here, anyone else want to explain? Norman, Sausage, Wobbly, over to you guys!

dantura

Geeky Fuelly Type
blue_eyed_girl said:

Coffee everywhere, and just picked myself up off the floor!!

BEG, I'm sure it was/hope it was, sarcasm?

D

B

blue_eyed_girl

Hu Jardon said:
I reckon that there's a few on here that would be very happy to give you one!

hmmm i guess that is a double entendre then

shettie

Flight Sergeant
BEG - You're catching on... What you are experiencing now is likely to be a very gentle introduction to service life, but the advice these guys are giving you - Stax' advice for instance is very relevant for the selection process. (been there - failed miserably - and very happy I did!) If you appear young and giggly to the board, they'll consider you to be too immature for selection, and if you use good english, you will be ahead of a number of the other applicants! But be aware - once you're in, you, and everyone else is fair game for a p1ss take, and you should never take it personally... Especially as you've shown this lot your web site!
:pDT_Xtremez_28:

J

jpain

blue_eyed_girl said:
10 week there doing your training and leadership to become a plastic sergeant and then after that 26 week on 55 squadron training to be a wsop

Don't forget the 2 days of fat injections into your backside ( ladies only of course !!! ) :pDT_Xtremez_30:

B

blue_eyed_girl

shettie said:
BEG - You're catching on... What you are experiencing now is likely to be a very gentle introduction to service life, but the advice these guys are giving you - Stax' advice for instance is very relevant for the selection process. (been there - failed miserably - and very happy I did!) If you appear young and giggly to the board, they'll consider you to be too immature for selection, and if you use good english, you will be ahead of a number of the other applicants! But be aware - once you're in, you, and everyone else is fair game for a p1ss take, and you should never take it personally... Especially as you've shown this lot your web site!
:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Well i have amazing english when i speak
Why would i go to an interview all giggly etc? i am not a fool and certainly not immature

and i put my website up for a reason as it is what i always do..i am not bothered who sees me

:pDT_Xtremez_26:

M

MyShineyAr$e

MyShineyAr$e: I say, Jenny, did you enjoy our weekend stay at my parents' house in the country?
Jenny: Yes, I enjoyed staying on your parents' chicken farm a great deal...
MyShineyAr$e: I'm glad to hear that. It's a shame that the cockerel kept for breeding purposes made such a racket with its 'cock-a-doodle-do'-ing at dawn each day
Jenny: Yes, I didn't enjoy being woken up by your father's cock every morning
MyShineyAr$e: Oo-er!
Jenny: Oo-er!

B

blue_eyed_girl

MyShineyAr$e said:
MyShineyAr$e: I say, Jenny, did you enjoy our weekend stay at my parents' house in the country?
Jenny: Yes, I enjoyed staying on your parents' chicken farm a great deal...
MyShineyAr$e: I'm glad to hear that. It's a shame that the cockerel kept for breeding purposes made such a racket with its 'cock-a-doodle-do'-ing at dawn each day
Jenny: Yes, I didn't enjoy being woken up by your father's cock every morning
MyShineyAr$e: Oo-er!
Jenny: Oo-er!

ha ha what's that all about? :pDT_Xtremez_31:

firestorm

Warrant Officer
Methinks you may have a tad more growing up to do.

Double entendre? Make mine a large one.

Repeat after me I not i, I not i, I not i....etc

B

blue_eyed_girl

firestorm said:
Methinks you may have a tad more growing up to do.

Double entedre? Make mine a large one.

Repeat after me I not i, I not i, I not i....etc

what are you talking about?

and maybe i do seens i am only 17

and why is everyone wittering on about me? :pDT_Xtremez_08:

firestorm

Warrant Officer
CAPITAL LETTERS YOUNG LADY!

I think it's because you popped your head over the top of the bunker.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Just remember that this is all just mickey taking and is what its like being in the forces. We get by through constantly ribbing each other and when we leave the forces we find it really hard to understand their sense of humour as its an everyday greeting of "Morning W@nker!" whilst in the forces. Do this in civvy street and they go off to report you to their supervisor.

The lads here are just giving you an example of what to expect and it's not because you are female, its the same for both sexes (we are not allowed to rib gays anymore). If you can take the ribbing here you will know what to expect once your through training.

Anymore pictures by the way? :pDT_Xtremez_14:

B

blue_eyed_girl

wobbly said:
Just remember that this is all just mickey taking and is what its like being in the forces. We get by through constantly ribbing each other and when we leave the forces we find it really hard to understand their sense of humour as its an everyday greeting of "Morning W@nker!" whilst in the forces. Do this in civvy street and they go off to report you to their supervisor.

The lads here are just giving you an example of what to expect and it's not because you are female, its the same for both sexes (we are not allowed to rib gays anymore). If you can take the ribbing here you will know what to expect once your through training.

some more pictures are going on tonight of me and my friends when we went out last night
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

shettie

Flight Sergeant
Wobbly - you are a crawler! He is right though, if and when you join, take everything with a pinch of salt! We're being gentle! :) Honest...

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
blue_eyed_girl said:
some more pictures are going on tonight of me and my friends when we went out last night
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Something to look forward to on tonights long night shift then! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

B

blue_eyed_girl

ah well, you can all bring it on then :pDT_Xtremez_42:

should be fun

my friends are really drunk on them though!

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
wobbly said:

So when was the last time you ribbed a gay then Wobbly! :pDT_Xtremez_42: