• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Growbags!

E

enginesuck

I think all the lol ! ha ha ha and other add-ons to your posts are making me suspicious as to whether you are a troll and or dizzy. Still if you are genuine good luck !

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
blue_eyed_girl said:
I don't think a dizzy girl would be doing A level physics...do you?..no

No...you are absolutely correct...because you have managed to enrol on an 'A' level physics course you are without doubt a genius :rolleyes: (not lol blah etc....)

shettie

Flight Sergeant
You'll need to remember this then...

You'll need to remember this then...

Think of flux as the amount of magnetic field that you’ve swept through (not just the area you swept through, but area x field strength.)

The more magnetic flux you sweep through per second, the more emf you induce.

Note – don’t confuse magnetic flux,
image007.gif
, with magnetic flux density, which is another name for magnetic field strength, B

All this leads to Faraday’s Law, which is that the emf induced is equal to the rate of change of magnetic flux:
image009.gif

Example:
A plane of wingspan 30m flies through a vertical field of strength 5 x 10-4T. Calculate the emf induced across wing tips if its velocity = 150ms-1.

Answer:
Calculate the area swept out each second by the wings. Multiply that by the field strength, B and you have got the flux swept out in a second.
image011.gif

So each second, 2.25Wb of flux is swept out.

image013.gif

B

blue_eyed_girl

shettie said:
Think of flux as the amount of magnetic field that you’ve swept through (not just the area you swept through, but area x field strength.)

The more magnetic flux you sweep through per second, the more emf you induce.

Note – don’t confuse magnetic flux,
image007.gif
, with magnetic flux density, which is another name for magnetic field strength, B

All this leads to Faraday’s Law, which is that the emf induced is equal to the rate of change of magnetic flux:
image009.gif

Example:
A plane of wingspan 30m flies through a vertical field of strength 5 x 10-4T. Calculate the emf induced across wing tips if its velocity = 150ms-1.

Answer:
Calculate the area swept out each second by the wings. Multiply that by the field strength, B and you have got the flux swept out in a second.
image011.gif

So each second, 2.25Wb of flux is swept out.

image013.gif

wow you know physics lol

and how the hell am i a troll lol?

im not tiny and stumpy and i dont think everyone would fancy a troll? hmmm?

i guess u have strange minds....

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
enginesuck said:
I think all the lol ! ha ha ha and other add-ons to your posts are making me suspicious as to whether you are a troll and or dizzy. Still if you are genuine good luck !
Well if you check her profile this is her website and her and her mates look pretty real to me

http://www.myspace.com/masonj88

Hu:pDT_Xtremez_28:

B

blue_eyed_girl

Hu Jardon said:
Well if you check her profile this is her website and her and her mates look pretty real to me

http://www.myspace.com/masonj88

Hu:pDT_Xtremez_28:

THANKYOU!

i am real!

i am not some fake and i say "lol" and "haha" because thats what person i am and that how i get across what i am thinking or if i am laughing

thats what sort of person i am

and to the person who has said there is good looking trolls lol... i have not seen one yet

if you dont believe me then look at me for yourselves

O

oldhamboy1967

blue_eyed_girl said:
Rotary would be great espec on the chinooks but i would also enjoy being on the sentrys

God help me, I hope I don't go on the jet next tour... :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Last edited:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
BEG if you need any councelling of any sort, please feel free to contact me. These people picking on you are all nasty. My speciality is 17 yr old blond haired, blue eyed birds, so I'm well qualifed to assist you in ANY way.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
sausage2 said:
BEG if you need any councelling of any sort, please feel free to contact me. These people picking on you are all nasty. My speciality is 17 yr old blond haired, blue eyed birds, so I'm well qualifed to assist you in ANY way.

You could start her off with a bit of English language revision lol lol lol he he pip pip skwarlllg etc. etc.

B

blue_eyed_girl

Vim_Fuego said:
You could start her off with a bit of English language revision lol lol lol he he pip pip skwarlllg etc. etc.

well i am so sorry that i do not come across as boring like you do

and i need revision on english language..."haha" A in english language and literature "hmmmm" don't really think i do need that revision seens i got that grade...

anyway.. you are boring me with this

This post is for wsop's not picking on Jenny when you don't even know me

i should label this post "pathetic"

shettie

Flight Sergeant
BEG... Theres a very well known saying in the mob, you'll probably hear it a lot when you get there - it goes...

"if you can't take a joke..."

:pDT_Xtremez_31:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
blue_eyed_girl said:
well i am so sorry that i do not come across as boring like you do

and i need revision on english language..."haha" A in english language and literature "hmmmm" don't really think i do need that revision seens i got that grade...

anyway.. you are boring me with this

This post is for wsop's not picking on Jenny when you don't even know me

i should label this post "pathetic"

You'll probably go far...to the annoyance of many...Tantrums have worked at Cranwell when ability is lacking.

B

blue_eyed_girl

lol no matter what i say it gets twisted so im just going to say nothing at all

Stax

Flight Sergeant
blue_eyed_girl said:
lol no matter what i say it gets twisted so im just going to say nothing at all

BEG, all people are saying is, show us your command of the English language as opposed to using the "Chav standby" of text speak. That particular brand of communication was invented for mobile users to send quick and easy messages. When you arrive at the "centre of excellence" in Lincolnshire, you need to prove you can string a sentence together without too many "innits", "ums" and "you knows". BTW now people have seen you on your website, be prepared for the double entendres!

B

blue_eyed_girl

Stax said:
When you arrive at the "centre of excellence" in Lincolnshire, you need to prove you can string a sentence together without too many "innits", "ums" and "you knows". BTW now people have seen you on your website, be prepared for the double entendres!

Lets get a few things straight here
first thing, i am not a chav, i hate them, always have and always will
second thing, i do not talk like a chav at all, i do not put anything into my sentences like "innits", "ums" and "you knows"
i have never even put them words on here and would not either
i say "lol" and "ha" because i am showing that i am amused and thats all.
Would not say them.

and what do you mean by be prepared for double entendres?

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Firstly, young lady, I never accused you of being a Chav, so unknot your Janet Regers, I pointed out your Chav-like use of Text speak on your posts. I see you are still unable to find the "shift" or "caps lock" key which would allow you to start sentences with a capital letter and ensure you use "I" instead of "i" when descibing you or your actions. All I am highlighting is the need to prepare for your selection at Cranwell by the correct use of the English language (not using words like "innit" etc) and a basic grasp of grammar and syntax.

Hmmm, an example of a double entendre? Well I'd give you one but I don't know if you could take it!

Last edited:
B

blue_eyed_girl

Stax said:
Hmmm, an example of a double entendre? Well I'd give you one but I don't know if you could take it!

how would you know if i could take it?

you can give me an example or not, either way im not fussed