• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Growbags!

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
blue_eyed_girl said:
ah well, you can all bring it on then :pDT_Xtremez_42:

should be fun

my friends are really drunk on them though!

That's how blokes in the RAF like them - extemely drunk! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

B

blue_eyed_girl

Billy Whizz said:
That's how blokes in the RAF like them - extemely drunk! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

I don't like to get drunk because i do not want a hangover!
i get to a point where i can do anything like dance and not feel embarassed then i stop and stay like that for the rest of the night :pDT_Xtremez_19:

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
blue_eyed_girl said:
I don't like to get drunk because i do not want a hangover!
i get to a point where i can do anything like dance and not feel embarassed then i stop and stay like that for the rest of the night :pDT_Xtremez_19:

Think you'll need to get used to having hangovers - or stay drunk!

Not that I'm advocating consuming excess alcohol - yeah right! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
blue_eyed_girl said:
ah well, you can all bring it on then :pDT_Xtremez_42:

should be fun

my friends are really drunk on them though!

Presumably your friends are all slightly older than you so they could legally purchase their alchoholic beverages...and you religously stuck to fizzy pop...

We in HM's Royal Air Force take a very dim view of excessive drinking (it hardly ever happens...ask anyone) and anyone caught serving alchohol to a minor is generally shot on sight...

Keep this in mind as you apply to join this finely honed fighting machine :rolleyes:

B

blue_eyed_girl

Billy Whizz said:
Think you'll need to get used to having hangovers - or stay drunk!

Not that I'm advocating consuming excess alcohol - yeah right! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

hangovers are awful and yes i'm sure someone will get me drunk but it would be hard for them to do!

:pDT_Xtremez_42:

shettie

Flight Sergeant
Ha! That has reminded me of the rogues gallery behind the NAAFI bar at Leuchars! late 70's "THIS AIRMAN IS UNDERAGE, ON NO ACCOUNT IS HE TO BE SERVED ALCOHOL!" - accompanied by large 6 x 8 photo of a very young (and debonair...) Shettie! Never stopped the NAAFI tarts from slipping me a quick one (Fnar, fnar) round the side of the bar on bop nights, bless them! Amazing how sh1tfaced you can get on lemonade
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

B

blue_eyed_girl

shettie said:
Ha! That has reminded me of the rogues gallery behind the NAAFI bar at Leuchars! late 70's "THIS AIRMAN IS UNDERAGE, ON NO ACCOUNT IS HE TO BE SERVED ALCOHOL!" - accompanied by large 6 x 8 photo of a very young (and debonair...) Shettie! Never stopped the NAAFI tarts from slipping me a quick one (Fnar, fnar) round the side of the bar on bop nights, bless them! Amazing how sh1tfaced you can get on lemonade
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

how silly ha

well good luck to and well done if anyone gets me drunk :pDT_Xtremez_30:

B

blue_eyed_girl

Vim_Fuego said:
Presumably your friends are all slightly older than you so they could legally purchase their alchoholic beverages...and you religously stuck to fizzy pop...

We in HM's Royal Air Force take a very dim view of excessive drinking (it hardly ever happens...ask anyone) and anyone caught serving alchohol to a minor is generally shot on sight...

Keep this in mind as you apply to join this finely honed fighting machine :rolleyes:

Actually i was the oldest there and no i don't stick to "fizzy pop" and seens as i am 18 in less then 4 months now that means i shall be 18 when i join the RAF so hush
:pDT_Xtremez_32:

O

oldhamboy1967

blue_eyed_girl said:
Actually i was the oldest there and no i don't stick to "fizzy pop" and seens as i am 18 in less then 4 months now that means i shall be 18 when i join the RAF so hush
:pDT_Xtremez_32:

You should fit right in to the Sgts' Mess at Cranwell...

O

oldhamboy1967

blue_eyed_girl said:
why's that? :pDT_Xtremez_26:

Well it was a tongue-in-cheek comment... but seriously you will find it a good start to Mess life. I was there recently and you are in there with all the other WSOp trainees, I found it a lot more friendly than Halton's where courses are made to feel like lepers.

B

blue_eyed_girl

oldhamboy1967 said:
Well it was a tongue-in-cheek comment... but seriously you will find it a good start to Mess life. I was there recently and you are in there with all the other WSOp trainees, I found it a lot more friendly than Halton's where courses are made to feel like lepers.

I was there was I? wow thats great :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Billy Whizz said:
So when was the last time you ribbed a gay then Wobbly! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

(Cleans coffee off screen)

That was your revenge for other times, you barsteward!

BEG, you may feel like a grown up, but I can assure you as the Dad of a 21 yr old daughter (Norman, stay boy!) and a 16 year old son (Norman, stay boy!) That saying things like "I'd like to see you try to get me drunk" to people like us is tantamount to finding yourself naked in a strangers bed the next morning! Now as to your "Hey, if I feel like posting my website I will!" attitude, we have a little thing in the RAF called Persec (check some other threads and work out the acronym) and if you do get commisioned I can assure you a dim view would be held of that. By publishing your face, where you live, what you do and where you go, you leave yourself wide open to all sorts of nasty people, from I Look like Bruce Willis! to Al Queda. Think it couldn't happen to you, thats what the commuters in London thought a year ago this Friday! There are 22/23 year old officers and 18 year old toms out in Afghanistan ducking and diving as we speak.

B

blue_eyed_girl

Stax said:
(Cleans coffee off screen)

That was your revenge for other times, you barsteward!

BEG, you may feel like a grown up, but I can assure you as the Dad of a 21 yr old daughter (Norman, stay boy!) and a 16 year old son (Norman, stay boy!) That saying things like "I'd like to see you try to get me drunk" to people like us is tantamount to finding yourself naked in a strangers bed the next morning! Now as to your "Hey, if I feel like posting my website I will!" attitude, we have a little thing in the RAF called Persec (check some other threads and work out the acronym) and if you do get commisioned I can assure you a dim view would be held of that. By publishing your face, where you live, what you do and where you go, you leave yourself wide open to all sorts of nasty people, from I Look like Bruce Willis! to Al Queda. Think it couldn't happen to you, thats what the commuters in London thought a year ago this Friday! There are 22/23 year old officers and 18 year old toms out in Afghanistan ducking and diving as we speak.

oh my god!

will you just lighten up

i am a 17 year old who is at college, i go out with my friends, it is what 17 year olds do

i am not going to act like some 25 year old because that is not how old i am

i am 17 and that is how i will act, i do not try to act older, i act my age and if you don't like it tough...your problem not mine

not get off my back and stop wittereing and yes i can take banter as i can take anything that people say to me, i might be 17 but im not a baby.

Plus i would not end up in some strangers bed as i have got a boyfriend who i absolutely love

he is also in the RAF as a Weapons Systems Operator and he always helps me with the RAF so before you try saying i would do things like that you better know what i am actually like first

I said "I'd like to see you try to get me drunk" to illiterate that you have no chance of that happening ever!

Can you not read?

By you saying that you have a daughter of 21 i am guessing you are an oldie so i would of thought you would have been able to get that?

I have a website because all of my friends and i have one, just because people can see my website doesnt mean they would ever be able to get in touch with me or anything

You dont have a very good view of things do you?

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Billy Whizz said:
So when was the last time you ribbed a gay then Wobbly! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Ahem!!! erm, you can shut up too staxy lad !!!!:pDT_Xtremez_32: :pDT_Xtremez_31:

T

Twinkle

blue_eyed_girl said:
oh my god!

will you just lighten up

i am a 17 year old who is at college, i go out with my friends, it is what 17 year olds do

i am not going to act like some 25 year old because that is not how old i am

i am 17 and that is how i will act, i do not try to act older, i act my age and if you don't like it tough...your problem not mine

not get off my back and stop wittereing and yes i can take banter as i can take anything that people say to me, i might be 17 but im not a baby.

Plus i would not end up in some strangers bed as i have got a boyfriend who i absolutely love

he is also in the RAF as a Weapons Systems Operator and he always helps me with the RAF so before you try saying i would do things like that you better know what i am actually like first

I said "I'd like to see you try to get me drunk" to illiterate that you have no chance of that happening ever!

Can you not read?

By you saying that you have a daughter of 21 i am guessing you are an oldie so i would of thought you would have been able to get that?

I have a website because all of my friends and i have one, just because people can see my website doesnt mean they would ever be able to get in touch with me or anything

You dont have a very good view of things do you?

oh dear, oh dear ,oh dear...innocent child or wind up?

G

gemarriott

Twinkle said:
oh dear, oh dear ,oh dear...innocent child or wind up?

If BEG is for real I worry about what will happen to her in the first few weeks she is in. either she'll grow up very quickly and learn who to trust, when to shut up and watch and listen and when to speak out or she'll get p1ssed out of her tiny skull at the first bop and end up being rogered senseless by the likes of PS and or Sausage 2.

Relax sausage, not comparing you with PS :pDT_Xtremez_14: