• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone from TIW on here?

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
All the posts on this thread are from People who have been on the RICs or TIW (or in Shiny_Rob's case going to be). Anyone currently on TIW using the Goat or are you all too busy???

RetiredJules is the closest so far, having not long left there. I know of a few who browse the forums but they just dont post.

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Sad, isn't it....

Sad, isn't it....

RetiredJules is the closest so far, having not long left there. I know of a few who browse the forums but they just dont post.

here we are, with a perfect opportunity to discuss probing issues of the day, and no one is available - suppose its because everyone is deployed,.....:pDT_Xtremez_09:

S

Sh1tbrick

I left after retiredjules......................

:pDT_Xtremez_30:
Nuff said

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Dead.....dead....dead...

Dead.....dead....dead...

So, a whole week has passed and silence reigns supreme.....anyone would think there's a war on......maybe even two....

Stan: So, what part of Islam do you hail from?
Bob: Well, my parents were from Iran, but I was born in Cleveland.
Stan: Really? You know, we also have a Cleveland here in America and it'd be just super if you didn't blow it up.

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
I'm not supprised, people are far to busy digging tunnels and trying other ways to get away from the cursed place if last week is anything to go by

Kryten

Warrant Officer
The Great Escape

The Great Escape

Whats happened?? I take it morale has just taken an Exocet amidships??

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Can the original poster please tell me what trade group this post belongs in? This forum is for e-goat business and this thread is totally in the wrong place. Please post in the sorrect forum to get the best out of your thread.

If

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
Wobbly,

TIW is based at RAF Marham so it is kind of in the right place, but we're Int An (I) mainly.

Kryten, when did morale ever flourishe at TIW?????

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Can the original poster please tell me what trade group this post belongs in? This forum is for e-goat business and this thread is totally in the wrong place. Please post in the sorrect forum to get the best out of your thread.

If

I cant tell you what thread it goes in - there isnt a thread for PI's and as TIW are at marham this seemed like the most logical place to put it...

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Wobbly,

TIW is based at RAF Marham so it is kind of in the right place, but we're Int An (I) mainly.

Kryten, when did morale ever flourishe at TIW?????

Wasn't there a non-suppressed outbreak in April 02?:pDT_Xtremez_44:

Z

Zippy

Message to admin

Message to admin

This thread belongs in the TG11/14 Spooks area.

Good to see Kryton doing well... Have you heard that MH and Shaz are off to USA?

Catching up with them this weekend...

Take care!

Oh, I'm still at the Big J! FTW

I

Inch High PI

Is MH and Shaz off to the 39 Sqn slot that was trawled for recently?

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
Sounds like it, lucky lucky barstewards.........not jealous at all!!! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Kryten

Warrant Officer
They're off

They're off

More Int to abuse then!

Thread moved as requested

Saw MH and Shaz last weekend, they move to St Mawgan in Nov, then next April they move to the good ol' US of A for a couple of years...

...I guess you could say that MH is "baldly" going where no IA has gone before......:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Hallo!

Hallo!

This thread belongs in the TG11/14 Spooks area.

Good to see Kryton doing well... Have you heard that MH and Shaz are off to USA?

Catching up with them this weekend...

Take care!

Oh, I'm still at the Big J! FTW

Haven't you escaped yet? How are things in Stalag Luft J?

I

Inch High PI

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I see so its not the 39 Sqn job hes got, I am still in with a shout then! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I see so its not the 39 Sqn job hes got, I am still in with a shout then! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Nope - thats gone to D*y*e - who unashamedly appeared on the BBC some weeks ago in a flying suit....oh, the shame....:pDT_Xtremez_09: