• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone from TIW on here?

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I got it too, one of the Cpls slots!!!!!! Go in Jan....

WOOHOO :pDT_Xtremez_17::pDT_Xtremez_17::pDT_Xtremez_17:

Awww, you'll hate it - I mean, who really wants to go to Vegas?? I mean, what does it really have to offer? Surely you would much prefer Kings Lynn? Or Huntingdon...?

Rosco151

LAC
Hey there Billy Boy, I got the other one! Anyone got a solid idea who got the Sneck slot? I started a topic already to ask before I spotted this...

Oi BB drop me a PM, be good to speak about this whole thing and find out who's off with me!

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Hey there Billy Boy, I got the other one! Anyone got a solid idea who got the Sneck slot? I started a topic already to ask before I spotted this...

Oi BB drop me a PM, be good to speak about this whole thing and find out who's off with me!

Check your PM Rosco. Just need to find out who the Sgt is now.....

Anyone out there know????

I

Inch High PI

D*yl*y hasn't got the 39 sencks slot, hes with the sceptics, there are now 2 sneck slots being trawled for, I am guessing one is gone now but the other closes at the end of Oct. Still in with a shout.

Rosco151

LAC
Anyways, to get this back on track now that we have a separate thread for the Vegas thing:

I had the dubious pleasure to experience TIW at it's formation. I'd previously been on Shiney 2. It wasn't all bad, I had some great times and my drinking reached an all time high (anyone who caught me at a BBQ with my trademark cans of super strongbow will attest to this).

Let's see. A lot of the brain cells involved in my time there have been inexplicably destroyed, but I'm fairly sure I was there from 99 til 03.

I have an important question - Did Kryten EVER successfully complete a yard of ale?

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Anyways, to get this back on track now that we have a separate thread for the Vegas thing:

I had the dubious pleasure to experience TIW at it's formation. I'd previously been on Shiney 2. It wasn't all bad, I had some great times and my drinking reached an all time high (anyone who caught me at a BBQ with my trademark cans of super strongbow will attest to this).

Let's see. A lot of the brain cells involved in my time there have been inexplicably destroyed, but I'm fairly sure I was there from 99 til 03.

I have an important question - Did Kryten EVER successfully complete a yard of ale?

Sadly no....there was often vomit and a lot of incoherent speech after I tried....

Kryten,

I seem to recall that it took a lot less than an attempted yard for you to end up in that state!!! Just ask the dental centre at Marham!!!!!

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Kryten,

I seem to recall that it took a lot less than an attempted yard for you to end up in that state!!! Just ask the dental centre at Marham!!!!!

Thats the problem with websites like this - too many people know too much!!

rover014

LAC
It would appear I am only the 2nd (and the most verbose) current IW victim who uses the goat (ok somewhat infrequently). I am however only a recent new arrival - got there about the same time as shiny-rob; and as yet, I am still happy to have escaped the clutches of the big J!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Morale is not that bad really, a lot of moaning about having nothing to do… until there is work to be avoided! But then again I am perversely still full of the joys of the royal air farce!!! R***** keeps on falling over stfu, and G*** is this weird and wonderful group of boxes in the back room that I have heard mentioned but only in passing!

The biggest ball ache - the mob store is now under the auspices of a stacker (2-stripe) and has in the best traditions of Marham… been leaned, whatever the f**k that means! But from what I can understand… it is now all his problem.

There are a few movements: GW and Dewey (with his 3rd) are both off to count 1’s and 0’s just south of Lincoln, and there seams to be a monthly addition to team PVR... OK so morale might not be that great...:pDT_Xtremez_09:

S

Spud

On the wing now and the current boss is due to leave late summer.
All the offices are empty of people, but morale is slowly improving!!

About time!:pDT_Xtremez_32:

C

Crabbity Ann

You must be in a different TIW to me then!?

Last time I was there (still this year) the offices were pretty empty (though slightly better than previously) and morale was....hmm, low to middling with sporadic bursts of high! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

PS Rob, I got the message, I will get around to changing my addy soon, promise :pDT_Xtremez_24:

S

sentia

Ah Fisty, you always were old before your time, so the NW will suit you just fine!:pDT_Xtremez_06:
Are you at Warton now?

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Ah Fisty, you always were old before your time, so the NW will suit you just fine!:pDT_Xtremez_06:
Are you at Warton now?

Cheers!! Its great living amongst the blue rinse brigade....yes, i am indeed at Warton, working for yet another former Rickett and getting to see the sights of the world...sorry, North......

So, go on....give us a clue......?