• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A real woman

G

grumpyoldb

yeah, what was that big fcuking blonde lump called at Laarparts? I still shudder when I recall seeing her washing her minge in the block ablutions, no fcuker ever owned up to having done the deed and I was too pished to remember.

Was that the 3ton MT driver who used to take 10 field sqn on in the mally friday night punch ups...........?

She used to drink about 15 pints of Heinie, then stand on a bench and shout......"right, who wants to fcuk me?"

I'm surprised you managed to scramble back out of that one........!:pDT_Xtremez_31:

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I was going to ask if anyone had any "better" pictures of her..... purely for reasearch purposes of course. If you do, can you send them to me please FOMz ? :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Ping :pDT_Xtremez_17: you are the gayest fcuking gay in a gay parade on international fcuking gay day ! ::p: You uphill gardening tw@t. :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Hope this helps :pDT_Xtremez_14:

There is no such thing as cellulite. It's a female myth, It's just dried sperm from the last "sesh" ::D:

Are you Ping's toy boy ? :pDT_Xtremez_31:

You need a better magnifying glass! She's not all your guide dog's telling you she is! It looks like a Porton Down experiment in humanity that went tragically wrong and then escaped! Does she provide the 'ar5e' planks or do you have to take your own?

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
More research:

BethDittoKiss_450x705.jpg

bethdittoLIVE_450x598.jpg

BETH_DITTO_GOSSIP_NEWS-765044.jpg

My computer has begged me to stop. So that's yer lot. Pretty isn't she.

This bird is a babe compared to some of the WRAF's that I have sh@GGed.

And yes, I have no standards.

TW

G

gemarriott

Was that the 3ton MT driver who used to take 10 field sqn on in the mally friday night punch ups...........?

She used to drink about 15 pints of Heinie, then stand on a bench and shout......"right, who wants to fcuk me?"

I'm surprised you managed to scramble back out of that one........!:pDT_Xtremez_31:

thats the one, god she was fcuking rough!

G

grumpyoldb

You had to be careful not to catch her eye. If she started lumbering towards you, you knew you were in sh1t street. No-one was allowed to say no to her or you'd get a beating.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
You had to be careful not to catch her eye. If she started lumbering towards you, you knew you were in sh1t street. No-one was allowed to say no to her or you'd get a beating.

Have you got her number? I might have to fly over from Denmark so that I can give her a good, hard , old fashioned liney see off.

TW

G

grumpyoldb

Have you got her number? I might have to fly over from Denmark so that I can give her a good, hard , old fashioned liney see off.

TW

'kinnel mate....................
You're in Denmark and desperate for a sh@g..............???

You've got problems...................:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Actually, G old B, me old muckah, I'm not in Denmark. I'm in G-----Y after driving back from Belgium.

I can't say G-----Y any more when posting because Downsizer gets all anal about life and insecure with his own, limited, experience and feels the need to have a go.

But yes,

Because I was a proper liney, unlike Downtrodden, I have no standards and would do her big time. Even under her flabby armpit folds. :0

No Muff is too Tough for the mighty Wrench.

TW

G

grumpyoldb

Actually, G old B, me old muckah, I'm not in Denmark. I'm in G-----Y after driving back from Belgium.

I can't say G-----Y any more when posting because Downsizer gets all anal about life and insecure with his own, limited, experience and feels the need to have a go.

But yes,

Because I was a proper liney, unlike Downtrodden, I have no standards and would do her big time. Even under her flabby armpit folds. :0

No Muff is too Tough for the mighty Wrench.

TW

Armpits.....................!!!

Now there's a whole chapter on that subject............................lol!

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
She's a waste of cooking oil, which is probably 90% of her body mass!

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Is there any truth in the rumour that the photographer had to have some intensive psychiatric treatment after the photo shoot ? I mean, I've heard of nightmares, but that's one mare too far. Keerist - that's bloody awful.

:pDT_Xtremez_24:

Is there a smiley for talking to a porcelain microphone ? Bring it on, please.

Sergeant
you have to give her the due she has earned .a gold star as far as im concerned.id love to take her to a beer call/works do. can you imagaine
what the tight arrse wives woud say

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
you have to give her the due she has earned .a gold star as far as im concerned.id love to take her to a beer call/works do. can you imagaine
what the tight arrse wives woud say

Whilst the blokes are puking themselves silly. . . . . . .
Masochist or what?

planesailing

Always a Liney
A real woman

Scaly B, I know this is a complement, but you need help.

On second thoughts, you might have a point, wheres her next venue! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Last edited:

Fairynuff31

Corporal
Does anyone remember the German woman (I think it was a woman anyway) who worked in the Airman Mess at Bruggen?

Now there was a ginger mountain-woman who would give even Ron Jeremy a hard time getting wood!

6 foot tall, easily 20 stone and a Ginger too boot!

Never sure if anyone got across her, and never sure if anyone would amidt it they had.

Crack on!

Last edited:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Scaly B, I know this is a complement, but you need help.

On second thoughts, you might have a point, wheres her next venue! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

You see ! I told you.... the girl is sex on a stick.....

Okay, maybe it's been a while :pDT_Xtremez_06::pDT_Xtremez_42: