• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A real woman

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Get a load of this chunky chick...... fcuking gorgeous !!
The perfect woman ! :pDT_Xtremez_30:
BEth.jpeg

Wow eh !! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

You would.... wouldn't you ! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
The pic has still been airbrushed... there is no way someone with a fuller figure such as her has NO cellulite or stretch marks. Still good on her for having the bollox to do the photoshoot.... thank-god we can't see them in the pic though!!!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Last edited:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I was going to ask if anyone had any "better" pictures of her..... purely for reasearch purposes of course. If you do, can you send them to me please FOMz ? :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Ping :pDT_Xtremez_17: you are the gayest fcuking gay in a gay parade on international fcuking gay day ! ::p: You uphill gardening tw@t. :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Hope this helps :pDT_Xtremez_14:

There is no such thing as cellulite. It's a female myth, It's just dried sperm from the last "sesh" ::D:

Truly, truly horrible.

Are you Ping's toy boy ? :pDT_Xtremez_31:

M

Miss_Tina

Reseach :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Attachments

• ditto_.jpg
    ditto_.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
T

The Masked Geek

More research:

BethDittoKiss_450x705.jpg

bethdittoLIVE_450x598.jpg

BETH_DITTO_GOSSIP_NEWS-765044.jpg

My computer has begged me to stop. So that's yer lot. Pretty isn't she.

MadFad

SAC
TMG that is awful I,ve just barffed all over the table.

Bluuurghh help 'oh god' noooooo is that her minge I can see in the third picture, ooohh feck, bluuuuurrrghhh it is, feck.

G

grumpyoldb

I've done worse............................
No, really worse..................:0:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Minor

SAC
Out of interest, who the fcuk is she. I can see she is a fat fcuk of a singer but i have never seen or heard of her before.

And no in all honesty i've done some right mingers in my time but none compare to that.

G

gemarriott

I've done worse............................
No, really worse..................:0:pDT_Xtremez_31:

yeah, what was that big fcuking blonde lump called at Laarparts? I still shudder when I recall seeing her washing her minge in the block ablutions, no fcuker ever owned up to having done the deed and I was too pished to remember.