• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2010 P!ss up

2010 P!ss up

• Total voters

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Just thought I'd mention that if you want to meet up and drink alcoholic beverages then crack on and organise it...You're all big boys and girls and know where to put consideration into it for security etc so get on and set a date...please don't wait for 'official' validation from any of the mod team as we're not travel agents...Just keep it safe and have fun.

G

grumpyoldb

Well, that's that one sorted then........................!

Jrids

SAC
If we can't pick a single venue for everyone, why not have several all around the would at the same time /date?
The idea is to meet and take the p!!s with a beer in hand, so the more Goaters involved the better.

cheers

cup of corrrfeee

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Ok so anyone interested in a p!ss up in the Lincoln area in the next couple of months give us a shout with a suggested date and let's see if we can get a pub crawl sorted.

M

Mrs_Monobrow

The most fun ive had has got to be the Lincoln crawl we did a few years back so i would gladly do it again but i have to say, aside from discovering peoples nasty sleep habits :pDT_Xtremez_34: under canvas at bruntingthorpe seems like a great idea. Seeing as nobody has suggested any dates, here are just a few that coinside with pay days (which i know would help me and monobrow!!!)

Sat 1st May
Sat 5th June
Sat 3rd July
Sat 31st July

????? Just some ideas of course. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Bruntingthorpe sounds good to me, or a Shifnal Shuffle.
And I'll make a contribution up front.
All I have to do now is get my Motor Caravan working right, so gimme some advance warning please.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
The most fun ive had has got to be the Lincoln crawl we did a few years back so i would gladly do it again but i have to say, aside from discovering peoples nasty sleep habits :pDT_Xtremez_34: under canvas at bruntingthorpe seems like a great idea. Seeing as nobody has suggested any dates, here are just a few that coinside with pay days (which i know would help me and monobrow!!!)

Sat 1st May
Sat 5th June
Sat 3rd July
Sat 31st July

????? Just some ideas of course. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Well done Mrs M... someone with a bit of initiative. Fancy joining the RAF??? :pDT_Xtremez_42: If we're doing a Lincoln meet I'll be up for that. Any at this moment in time I am free for any of them dates.

G

grumpyoldb

Well done Mrs M... someone with a bit of initiative. Fancy joining the RAF??? :pDT_Xtremez_42: If we're doing a Lincoln meet I'll be up for that. Any at this moment in time I am free for any of them dates.

Maybe you could get your fat stacker wraf's @rse into gear and demand a big fook off tent. We could all pile into it after consuming huge quantities of ale, a big hugemongous BBQ, and have a snoring competition.......................! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

I forgot to mention the f@rting...................! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
1st May and 31st July are best for me from Mrs Mono's dates.
I don't mind where, obviously Lincoln would be best but if Bruntingthiorpe is the place of choice then I'm game for that too.

Shugster

Warrant Officer
I guess nothings happening about this?

It's almost impossible to try and organise something to please the majority, and most of those who say yes now will have, "something else to do", when the time comes

Just set a date and rough location and then anyone who wants to can just roll up.

M

Mrs_Monobrow

I guess nothings happening about this?

Well the majority on the poll want another Lincoln crawl which i would be happy to organise but i wont waste my time if the other members that preferred somewhere else wont come. It has to be worthwhile. So, to all those that chose bruntingthorpe, lyneham or other, if a Lincoln crawl was announced would you come along???

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Mrs M, how about a date? maybe the first weekend in July after everyone has been paid???

I would like my above question answered first AW. I dont want to organise this if half the potential attendees get a strop on because its not where they want it to be.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Mrs M, how about a date? maybe the first weekend in July after everyone has been paid???

Beware of the first weekend in July for tis the Waddo airshow and very busy around these parts...