• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your opinions are wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
I agree, we should allow access to those who are big enough to take it, and leave the "Thames Valley Trader" and "Hug-me" posts to those of a lesser stature.

.......let's call it............"Apart-height".

Dwarves??????

What if the dwarf can take it, I am confused.

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I agree, we should allow access to those who are big enough to take it, and leave the "Thames Valley Trader" and "Hug-me" posts to those of a lesser stature.

.......let's call it............"Apart-height".

How about a special handshake so we know who is a goater..
It's sounding a little masonic or Dan Browne at times here.

I like it... When we get to behind the scenes world domination.. count me in..

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Pprune might has a solution that kills two birds with one stone. If you are not logged on there is an advert at the bottom of the thread, attached to the advert is the note: This ad will disappear when you log on.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Pprune might has a solution that kills two birds with one stone. If you are not logged on there is an advert at the bottom of the thread, attached to the advert is the note: This ad will disappear when you log on.

Try logging out and viewing the Goat as a guest...view about 5-6 different threads and see what happens...Its a new feature!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Thats the thread closed due to no more offerings of opinions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.