• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who has the most medals?

Who has the most medals?

• Total voters
F

Fablon biff chit

There's a fella on 5 Sqn at Waddo with 8. He's army though!

F*ck-a-doodle-doo I thought. Bet he leans to one side....

So who has the most medals here?

It's not me, After 4½ years I have the Telic one and it's lonely!

Last edited:
B

Bill Bones

What was the one S2 called ''Freebie medal of the spams''?

C

Chuffybum

An old acquantance of mine (SNCO PTI) had 2 b****y rows of medals. I think he had been involved with practically every conflict in the past 25 years. Mind you, it was always good to take this p**s out of him (in a joking manner ofcourse) at formal functions in the Mess.

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
I've just picked up my 3rd medal after 14 years' Service (I might even get a 4th later this year, we'll see).

An old wobbly orange of mine had 12, mostly for being in the right place at the right time. As a young-ish SAC he was posted to a helicopter sqn, and within weeks flew out with them to Southern Rhodesia (as it then was). Add a posting to NI (2 medals for that), long gong, Gulf War I (Cyprus), MBE, MSM, Jubilee, Former Yugoslavia (Gioia del Colle), and probably one or 2 others I've forgotten about and he became the most decorated clerk in recent RAF history.

F

Fablon biff chit

An old wobbly orange of mine had 12, mostly for being in the right place at the right time. As a young-ish SAC he was posted to a helicopter sqn, and within weeks flew out with them to Southern Rhodesia (as it then was). Add a posting to NI (2 medals for that), long gong, Gulf War I (Cyprus), MBE, MSM, Jubilee, Former Yugoslavia (Gioia del Colle), and probably one or 2 others I've forgotten about and he became the most decorated clerk in recent RAF history.

Bet he could tell some stories!

Parky

Corporal
I got the 2 was in 7 years when i got the GSM(NI) and then I got the chocolate one they gave people for making and drinking tea and coffee for at least 5 years when the queen had her golden jubilee, Unfortunatley some tosser has nicked them.

M

mcdoodle

9 years, 2 oot of areas, 1 firefighters strike, 6 month det to marham, 0 medals! didnt even get the jubilee medal which they gave to cub scouts ffs

KingGuin

Sergeant
One of my mates is an ex WO RGN, now commissioned, he has 16. Mind you he is a miserable barsteward who spent most of his life working out of H.

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
On the flip side, the last (I think) TG 10 WO has just left after 37 years service with the Golden Jubilee medal to show for his efforts!!

M

monobrow

Zero after 7 years..

Missed on Resinate by time (sent home compassionate)
Missed Telic as was covering ferkin fire fighters (and Qatar don't count)
Missed Jubilee by not that much (can't remember how much though)

ho hum:pDT_Xtremez_40:

Got an AOC's Commendation though, but an A4 framed certificate would look stupid on my No. 1's ::D:

W

Wing boy

5 definate. due one for the Sierra Leone stuff, waited 7 years still not got. And the plastic afghan 1.