• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whinging Men

G

Gingerburd

Phone call from Mr Ginger Burd, "I'm so tired I've been doing 14 hour days"

Me "and your point is?"

Why do men have to make a point of telling the whole world how tired they are, like its some acheivement.
:pDT_Xtremez_25:

G

gemarriott

And your point is just what?

hormones in play are they?

planesailing

Always a Liney

Me "and your point is?"

Why do men have to make a point of telling the whole world how tired they are, like its some acheivement.
It`s called marriage? live with it.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
I whinge at He who must be obeyed because he doesn't whinge at me enough. I'd love for him to whinge more to even up the balance :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Killer Queen

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
I would not mind if I did not work full time as well it wrankles that I work full time and then come home and start again. I feel a house work/cooking strike coming on.

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I would not mind if I did not work full time as well it wrankles that I work full time and then come home and start again. I feel a house work/cooking strike coming on.

I notice sex isnt in your list :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
A Woman's Poem...

He didn't like the casserole
And he didn't like my cake.
My biscuits were too hard...
Not like his mother used to make.

I didn't perk the coffee right
He didn't like the stew,
I didn't mend his socks
The way his mother used to do.

I pondered for an answer
I was looking for a clue.
Then I turned around and smacked him...
Like his Mother used to do.

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Womans perogtive to be late for the wedding, ffs.

Mans perogative to winge and sulk (When required).

Looks fair to me.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Wedding cake and gold, 2 things guaranteed to kill a woman's desire for sex. :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Shugster

Warrant Officer

Me "and your point is?"

B0ll0x! Men have to listen to whining that is at least 5 magnitudes bigger!
Not only that, they listen to "Problems" that are 5 magnitudes smaller.

Only this week I had the missus bleating on about a friend who said she would order something from her, only to order it from someone else.

We're talking about a massive, wait for it, 5 Euros!

I'm struggling hard enough to look like I still have lifesigns, let alone seem the slightest bit interested in this tale. (Of which I get treated to the 3 hour directors cut).

Shove it woman! Women have moaning about cobblers pre-programmed in the womb! And Men should get medals for listening to it!

God I feel better for that...:pDT_Xtremez_26:

Gentlemen, I have the solution...

1. Woman whinging about insignificant and uninteresting issue; toilet seat, dust on skirting boards, "skinny bitch" next door, etc., etc., etc.

2. The NAT system to stop it, "Shut up, you're boring me".

3. The leads to immediate "Silent Treatment". Silent treatment is much better than whinging/nagging.

4. If you don't like the silent treatement, simply ask, "Are you going to carry on giving me the silent treatment long enough for me to read the newspaper?".

5. Ensuing argument not only clears the air, but also leads to great "making up sex".

It's a fail-safe system.

Perhaps I'll become a relationship counsellor?

I also know a way to remember your anniversary every single year without fail... forget it once!

G

Gingerburd

me whinge? never I'm just expressing my annoyance towards the male species actualy handbag If I was whinging you'd know about it