• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**** Up Sept 5th

**** Up Sept 5th

• Total voters

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Right, I don't honestly think that a get together of a handful of people is worth travelling and all the incurred expenses. I know some of you have already booked into hotels and stuff but is it really worth the hassle?

Personally I reckon we organise a ****up nearer xmas as I've been stuck on a course until the 10th of September which I can't get out of.

Also, I reckon that somebody should take ownership of the next bash and they can decide location etc. I'm willing to do the travelling to wherever you choose.

Sorry to **** you all off but as it stands theres about 8 people in all that are making the effort to go. However, I will stand corrected and will attend if people really want to go for this bash.

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Ok well can we decide on a date sooner rather than later as near chrismas its hard to get leave in unless its booked way in advance!!! oh and no Im not volunteering to take ownership of it as no fcuker takes any notice of me!!!!!

CodeMonkey

Flight Sergeant
Any chance of one pre/start of dec as i'm off to the land of penguins mid dec(due to this and that will not be able to co-ord an event unfortunately)

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Surely the best time is gonna be feb next year. Everyone will have gotten over the Christmas hangover and will have a bit of cash in pocket to boot.

Whichever way,should it be as already planned, I need to book flights/ car/ hotel and need to know sharpish if it's a goer or not.

TW

G

grumpyoldb

Anyone got an idea for a location which is central for most of us?

Shugster

Warrant Officer
I'm going to have to p00f out as well as I'm on reduced working hours now, (With reduced pay sadly :pDT_Xtremez_34:).

Can't really go on the razz in UK and leave the Family behind. :pDT_Xtremez_21:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Im not offering to organise anything, ive got enough problems! But the lincoln crawl a couple of years back was awesome! Great choice of pubs! As long as ive got enough notice to arrange care for the kiddies and time off work, we will try to get anywhere within reason.

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Maybe we can draw up a shortlist of venues and then decide when and who will organise it. If its Lincoln I don't mind helping.

I guess so far we have Lincoln and Lyneham area then??

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I think I'm going to be away in January /February on yet another Squadron Det in either in Afghanistan or the Falklands.

By the way. Both Di and I still fancy going out on the lash on the 5th if people still want to meet up. We could go for a meal then hit Old Town. Just an idea.

Jrids

SAC
I think I'm going to be away in January /February on yet another Squadron Det in either in Afghanistan or the Falklands.

By the way. Both Di and I still fancy going out on the lash on the 5th if people still want to meet up. We could go for a meal then hit Old Town. Just an idea.

I fancy a swift pint or 2 in the steam railway or some other drinking house in Old town can you let us know closer to the time with some details.

cup of corrrfeee

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
The steam railyway is a good pub with good grub. We could have a jar or two there on the crawl I suppose. So the question is, who is coming?

MingMong

Warrant Officer
If i'm available, i'll be along mate, but you know that I wouldn't miss a good **** up.

The Steam Railway sounds good, better than the rest of the trendy chav filled bars in Old Town. Or am I just getting old and grouchy?

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
cool. Theladf can kip at ours.

Okay, Leo sayer.

Wobbly & Mrs
TheLadF
Mingmong

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Well, I havent cancelled my leave yet so I could still come down.....