• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**** Up Sept 5th

**** Up Sept 5th

• Total voters

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Shall we start off around 4 ish then so we can at least remember it?

Lisa, you best be there :)

What about FOMZ? He's usually the first when a ****up is mentioned!

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Oh go on then!!! :pDT_Xtremez_30: Fomz cant make it to this one, the big girl!!!

C

Crabbity Ann

Anyone got an idea for a location which is central for most of us?

Come down here and all stay in the lovely Union Jack! So it's not central to all but convenient to a lot (ok, me).

I don't think I was a member for the last one. Do you all wear 'My name is...' badges with your username? :pDT_Xtremez_42: :pDT_Xtremez_31: I don't, to my knowledge, know the identity of any usernames on here that actually live in the UK so it's the only way I'd know I was approaching the right group of Lager louts.

G

grumpyoldb

Come down here and all stay in the lovely Union Jack! So it's not central to all but convenient to a lot (ok, me).

I don't think I was a member for the last one. Do you all wear 'My name is...' badges with your username? :pDT_Xtremez_42: :pDT_Xtremez_31: I don't, to my knowledge, know the identity of any usernames on here that actually live in the UK so it's the only way I'd know I was approaching the right group of Lager louts.

Don't worry, you'll easily spot them. E-goat ladies have to be naked from the waist up.............! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
You staying at ours then Lisa?

As for spotting us all will be apparent when you arrive. Say 16:30?

I will PM people that are attending with the Pub name etc.

See you Saturday :)

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Sound. Okay then.

Theladf is staying at ours. Gimme a ring mate and let us know what time your arriving.

As for the rest.......please PM me to let me know so I can tell you where.

England is playing around 5 ish on saturday so why don't we watch that to kick the day off.

Tie pins will be worn for people to find us.

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Sound. Okay then.

Theladf is staying at ours. Gimme a ring mate and let us know what time your arriving.

As for the rest.......please PM me to let me know so I can tell you where.

England is playing around 5 ish on saturday so why don't we watch that to kick the day off.

Tie pins will be worn for people to find us.
Wobs PM me or text me meeting place please

Jrids

SAC
I'm hoping to make it but timetable is changing daily if your in 1 place to see the game should be able to make it, pm me with some details .

I've not got a tie pin, so if required please have some available. TA

JR

cup of corrrfeee

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Check your PM's.

Meet at approx 16:45 at the pub in your PM.

And seems how your the new boy Jrids its your round first :)

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Check your PM's.

Meet at approx 16:45 at the pub in your PM.

And seems how your the new boy Jrids its your round first :)

rite yous wobbly bloke i aint got no pm if thems pub wear yous are meating sells diamond white yous betar ppm me so i can cum

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
PM sent mate.

anyone else out for a Pint tomorrow then?

Last edited:
G

grumpyoldb

Maybe it's just a distance thing. It is for me. A four hundred mile round trip + accomodation for a few beers is a bit too much. Maybe worth thinking about having regional goat meets. One north of the border. One north of England, and one in the south to suit each others needs. Although the current RAF is mainly based down the eastern/southern part of the country, there are still forgotten outposts such as Woodvale, Valley, Shawbury, Ternhill.....is there anyone still there?

Also the number of ex-RAF members who live around the Northwest, maybe it would be worth a Goat meet for those people maybe somewhere Manchester/Leeds/Sheffield.

If anyone fancies a northwest beercall, get in touch, and maybe we can work something out. Feel free to PM me if you have any ideas. Maybe a few beers and a curry one Saturday night?

Shugster

Warrant Officer
OK then... dish the dirt! What happened that we have a, "right", to know about.
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Apart from S2 wanting to kill every civvy within a mile radius.:pDT_Xtremez_25:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Nowt happened mate except I fell asleep around 11 in the Tapas bar while the other lot carried on drinking.

The bet that WGAF wouldn't turn up earned me a quid too :)

Mingmong, Bitburger, Dykeyboy, theLadf, JRIDS, Mrs Wobbly and I all had a good laugh and drank a shed load.

The rest I can't remember.