• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**** Up Sept 5th

**** Up Sept 5th

• Total voters

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Just a query to see if people fancied having a goat pish up on September the 5th.

Shugster

Warrant Officer
I should be back in Blighty that weekend.

Have you got a location in mind? Somewhere near, "Albert-ville", perhaps?

P

pie sandwich

I gonna be living it large getting drunk watching AC/DC in San Diego then so I am gonna have to give it a miss, but if I get turned down for a visa I will be there and be the most drunk man in the world drowning my sorrows knowing what Iam missing.

G

grumpyoldb

Intrested but WHERE

cup of corrrfeee

You won't get an answer to "where" exactly, for persec reasons, but a north, south, east or west would be nice. I suspect somewhere south of the M4 puts it out of the question for me.

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'll be there for sure. However, if you're gonna turn up looking like a fekin Navaho indian and allow that Fomz bas**rd to dance all over the tables again, so we can't even get to the nosh, you can feck orf!:pDT_Xtremez_42: