• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thought we'd got rid of this kind of behaviour?

Dan_Brown

Sergeant
Surely the RAF Regt days are numbered.

They've been trying to make themselves relevant by hanging on the coat tails of the RAFP for the last few years!

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
They've been trying to make themselves relevant by hanging on the coat tails of the RAFP for the last few years!
Should be thankful that’s all they’ve been doing.

Poor show from the Gunners.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
If the events are proven to be true it's shocking news for the RAF Regiment. This could turn into a massive can of worms for the rocks with plod crawling all over the regiment training machine. Whatever the out come it can only be a negative for the regiment.

Quote from General The Lord Dannatt GCB CBE MC DL

" At home, in training, we do not want to read of disgusting actions by a group of comrades allegedly violating one of their own. This is totally unacceptable and a violation of any sense of decency. To project a mortar barrel into the private parts of another human being is sick beyond belief and a degradation that defies comprehension."

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Surely the RAF Regt days are numbered.

That's some statement right there....a lot to unpick there, but for another thread.

These idiots need sorting out, and I'm sure they will be.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Thank feck social media and camera phones weren’t around for the hazing that happened to new apprentices at Halton back then!

fourteen2two

Corporal
Why do these bellends insist on filming everything then posting it ? Then wonder why they get caught!
Totally unacceptable behaviour. I hope they throw the book at them.
Listen for the rush of umbrellas going up at Honington to deflect the approaching shit storm.

Dan_Brown

Sergeant
That's some statement right there....a lot to unpick there, but for another thread.

These idiots need sorting out, and I'm sure they will be.

Go for it :)

Captain Kirk

Corporal
Please please please do not let PNSS near this. It is a criminal investigation. Counsel don’t win by proving innocence these days, they win easily by process and procedure fouls.
This is a criminal offence, let the real police investigate, not a set of trained fraud/ CDT detectives that are not au fait with criminal law.
I want the guilty hung and imprisoned, but done crystal clear and air tight. The RAF guys cannot be experts in everything, and a technicality release would be explosive to the young lad’s parents, and the poor lad himself. No disrespect, but this is civilian law territory.

Last edited:

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
Well, thank Cod Harry’s not their CiC anymore, hey!
Or did he have to do that too?

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Stupid f'ing idiots. Trips to the Bulford Court Martial Centre followed by time in MCTC at Colchester are due to them. That is all.

norfolkred1

Sergeant
I really thought it was a bad idea putting the RAFP and Rocks on the same Unit. Yes this is a civil matter however there is always a rivalry between these two Trades so snide remarks and retaliations will ensue.

After leaving the RAF I spent 2 years at Hon as a civvy driver for the training teams and honestly never saw or heard of any of this type of shoite going down. The TG's try to make the pebble monkey's into Rocks with harsh training but this is beyond training and has become an embarrassment for the Rocks. Any NCO's involved should be on a short drive to the glasshouse.

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Well Wiggy...

I can tell you that "Exemplary standards of conduct and behaviour" have been out of the window for a large while as your Officers tend to engage in patronising and condescending tones to their charges whilst actively promoting the "tick-box" SNCO merchants who get promoted no matter how poor they are at their jobs and treat their troops badly!!

Horse - Bolt - Cart.....

Something like this was always going to happen and be caught. No surprise to me really!!!!