• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Slim women

DesertBaldy

Corporal
There's skinny and there's too skinny..............................

Attachments

• 2pzh79f.jpg
    2pzh79f.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
  • pic05538.jpg
    pic05538.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
  • pic08483.jpg
    pic08483.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0
  • pic22525.jpg
    pic22525.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 0

Shiny_Rob

Corporal
Some people have some wierd photo's in their collections but I think Desertbaldy has hit the bottom of the barrel!

You need help.

morse1001

Sergeant
To be honest, the images of the really skinny one, reminds me of the images from the Nazi and Serbian Concentration camps.

It is beyond my ken, to understand how anyone could consider such a skinny female as being either attractive or sexy.

Please excuse me, while I go and spew my guts up!

2nd Outsider

Trekkie Nerd
ingrid_vandebosch-bikini.jpg

How a Slim Woman should look

Fat2at

Corporal
Doesn't look like St Lucia did Amy Winehouse any good. Wondered how long it'd take her to get back in the papers once back home.:pDT_Xtremez_19:

It's a mental condition and the first steps to recovery are 8 pints of guinness, Chicken Tikka Masala with Keema naan, 2 pints of Kingfisher, several more pints and a kebab in the taxi.

Saying that it'd probabtly kill her.

DesertBaldy

Corporal
Just stumbled across a couple more..................................

788993511.jpg

824440567.jpg

1609904430.jpg

1380498998.jpg

1306031278.jpg

I suppose you could rub them together to start a fire:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Boots

LAC
DB

Quote - 'Just stumbled across a couple more..................................'

May I question the use of the word 'stumbled'? What on earth , (assuming your taste hasn't progressed to E.T. birds,) were you lookin for if these popped up by mistake. I'd love to see your google search history mate.

DesertBaldy

Corporal
As an avid bird watcher, I was looking for the " lesser weighted fugly bird" which is not very common in these parts and that's what came up.

Could have been worse, it could have been this one!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 505060203.jpg
    505060203.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
G

Gingerburd

god thats siccccccccck ... :pDT_Xtremez_42: Don't tell me there are men that actually like this?????