• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RIP Peg

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
I hope she is getting a sh*t load of burgers in then, cause I can see loads of people getting one last tripple cheese burger in, it could all be a pegs sales ploy!

E

erindoors

My apologies for starting this thread. I was informed by 6 different sources of the news of Peg's passing and it was started in totally good faith. 1 of those sources is at Halton!!! asses will be kicked, whipped and seriously widened.

The power of EGoat is truly awseome!

A few days ago Peg was officially dead, but we campaigned and complained on her behalf and on the 4th day she has risen again, which is only one day slower than Jesus did and he had serious 'infleunce'!

Kryten

Warrant Officer
The power of EGoat is truly awseome!

A few days ago Peg was officially dead, but we campaigned and complained on her behalf and on the 4th day she has risen again, which is only one day slower than Jesus did and he had serious 'infleunce'!

We should campaign to get Easter officially renamed as either "Pegmas" or "Goat-ster"....

S

squipper01

RIP Like many i've had many a Bugger and chips from her over the years

She will be missed

G

Gord

Us old farts wouldn't miss her cos she wasn't there in the early 60's, had to be a post 1962 incarnation. Such independent issuers of sustenance were not allowed, nor in fact needed when I was there. The food was good and it was free, the only concession you had to make was **** poor pay.

The NAAFI, well, it was the NAAFI and usually closed down at 2200. Mostly it was a purveyor of crisps, chocolate bars and other candy, pop, toothpaste, shoe polish and of course the occasional pork pie or perhaps a steak and kidney pie that was warmed up in one of those warmers with a glass front so you could see how dried out the pie had become. Not that it ever stopped them being sold, it appears RAF Brats will eat anything, at least I did, well within reason and as long as it was legal, if you get my drift, I drew the line at the skin flute, that was definitely not on the menu.:biggrin::biggrin: