• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ricky Forrester (aka Specialized)

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
A man I never knew but hope that if the same happens to me I will face it in the special way he did.

My thoughts are with his friends and family at this time.

R.I.P. Specialized and thank you for sharing the last 9 months with us.

fatalbert

SAC
I followed Ricky's posts. He was a very brave and inspirational person. God bless him, may he rest in peace.

Is there a fund for his partner and family? I would like to contribute to those he left behind, if it is possible....

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Puts the trials and tribulations that you think are important in life into perspective.

A sad passing, R.I.P, my thoughts are now with your family left without a man as good as yourself.

FOGHORN LEGHORN

Sergeant
RIP specialized. I almost didn't post but felt compelled by the rawness and honesty found in this thread. My dear uncle died from cancer on Tuesday and this horrible illness takes one more loved soul with every tick of the clock. It is with great sadness that I leave this post and wish you and your loved ones every peace and comfort in the times ahead. Per ardua.

Last edited:
RIP Specialized. Thoughts to your family & friends at this time of great sadness. However, I am quite sure the fortitude and humour expressed on these pages will never be forgotten by members of E Goat.

Big Jock

SAC
Subscriber
A man I never knew who met life and death with dignity, decency and inspiration. Rest in peace. Per Ardua Ad Astra.

John

stacker1195

Sergeant
The way he prepared himself and his family was nothing short of awe inspiring. Legend and hero are terms used far too easily nowadays and there are few that deserve them. IMHO Specialized is one of the few. Per Ardua.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

wgaf

As a rule I dont comment on this sort of thing because it feels kind of empty to do so, however this has certainly put lifes trials and tribulations into perspective. I can only wish his nearest and dearest the best and the strength to carry on.