• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Olympic Missiles ?

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
At least on the labelled up picture it helpfully points out that he is not holding a rifle, good spot Sherlock, I never would have noticed his empty hands carrying just fresh air without your help. :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer
Wait a minute... with "Police" velcroed badging on ballistic kit? Surely that can't be usual attire for Hereford's and Poole's finest? (Sorry chaps, can't help analysing images).

If so then I guess we let sleeping dogs lie.

That ain't no ballistic kit, that's an assault vest. And if you want to analyse the pics, there's no collar number on any of the guys vests.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I have done my own photo int analysis of #3 and I think he's a copper as there is no evidence of him ever being a pongo i.e tats of the para wings or a bleeding heart with 'A pos' under it on his arms and he's extremely pigeon toed...and his has a badge with 'police' on.

shettie

Flight Sergeant
At least on the labelled up picture it helpfully points out that he is not holding a rifle, good spot Sherlock, I never would have noticed his empty hands carrying just fresh air without your help. :pDT_Xtremez_42:

The pic of the guys with the bolt croppers shows one carrying a H&K G36C - I think you'll find they are coppers...

<Linky>

Digzster

Sergeant
Going back to the original article.......boring I know....

It says "10 officers plus policemen" is that how many it takes to light a fuse these days?

I can still remember SAC gunners that did the job!

H

hang up

HVMs lolol Randomly Accurate Pieces of Intergrated Electronic Rubbish lololol

HVMs lolol Randomly Accurate Pieces of Intergrated Electronic Rubbish lololol

HVMs lolol Randomly Accurate Pieces of Intergrated Electronic Rubbish lololol:pDT_Xtremez_06::S
Anyone agree that the reporter is more wrong than right here ?
:pDT_Xtremez_41:
High Velocity missiles ? (are there any other kind?)