• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Older men, are they more sexy?

Older men, are they more sexy?

• No men should stay forever young

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

pie sandwich

You lot are just hoping that you will kill the old duffers and get all his cash, bl00dy pension snatchers the lot of you:pDT_Xtremez_19:

Killer Queen

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
They may have got the mid spread and turned a bit more grey but personally I find that very very very sexy, am I wrong in this? Some men are just more of a phwaor factor when they age a bit.

lamp.jpg

Richard_Gere_320x240.jpg

john_travolta_4.jpg

Younger versions of those three wer eokay but now ooooooo yes please

Thanks for those LQ although not so keen on John Travolta what about the wonderful Mr Colin Firth of Pride and Predjudice?

all gooey eyed now.:pDT_Xtremez_35:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Some actors do get sexier with age, but it soon catches up with them! I give you the lovely Mr Newman
x31140907437603690.jpg

paul.jpg

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Now I never had a thing for the hairless older gentleman but Patrick Stewart may possibly get some special LQ time, unless Anthony Stewart Head was standing waiting that is

gilescolor.jpg

Off Topic Got to ask, does anyone have any idea why the feck Mr Newman has three bits of string hanging out the back of his head?

Last edited:
G

grumpyoldb

Maybe he's attatched to someone..................

OK, I'll get me coat........................:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I think worldwide it is more acceptable for an older man to be with a younger woman

It certainly is more acceptable here at Tin bashers towers as I turned 50 before Mrs TB turned 30.:pDT_Xtremez_30: :pDT_Xtremez_30:.

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It certainly is more acceptable here at Tin bashers towers as I turned 50 before Mrs TB turned 30.:pDT_Xtremez_30: :pDT_Xtremez_30:.
International Playboy or just plain old Sugar Daddy then TB? :pDT_Xtremez_42:

M

mad cow

Who mentioned twos up anyway? It is what every lady deserves, twice the attention! Not Mr Newman, though he lasted quite well initially, but he's not bad for a hundred or whatever he is.
The string? Maybe it's his fetish...

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
International Playboy or just plain old Sugar Daddy then TB? :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Dunno described once by an old ex-pumber mate as ugly, balding and poor, all not far from the truth. Quote "What the feck does she see in you, you old fart" to this day I still have no idea what IT is but hey lifes soooooo good :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Older men know how to treat a lady.....and they want to give maximum pleasure and know how to....or as I say...when you are a certain age....everything is worth trying....

Only ever interested in one younger than me and what a disaster he was....my own fault for breaking my own rule..... never ever go after a younger man...

Go older...they take everything at a pace that heightens the pleasure, but not too old incase they die with a smile on their face....

Older men know how to treat a lady.....and they want to give maximum pleasure and know how to....or as I say...when you are a certain age....everything is worth trying....

Only ever interested in one younger than me and what a disaster he was....my own fault for breaking my own rule..... never ever go after a younger man...

Go older...they take everything at a pace that heightens the pleasure, but not too old incase they die with a smile on their face....

Foxylady, how old do I have to be before I die with a smile on my face?
I'm starting to get worried now!!
:)

Well I am 41....and I would say that someone upto 15 years older than me is a nice thought.....maybe a little older as some of them can be sexy....

Any older than I am a gold digger and have wicked thoughts in my mind.....

Well I am 41....and I would say that someone upto 15 years older than me is a nice thought.....maybe a little older as some of them can be sexy....

Great!! Still in with a chance then at 55 (honest)

As for the gold digging, best of luck. My missus is still trying to strike it rich with me after 35 years!!

Dont think my pension increase counts though!!!

Yes ok...55...how many fingers did you cross then?

As for Gold Digging...I am one of those horrid women who make my own money and then want to keep it......

So it is a case of wanting the body and soul as quite often the wallet is empty.

Tell your Mrs Good Luck.....if she kills you with passion it is hers anyway....not a hint...just a thought stated out loud.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Tell your Mrs Good Luck.....if she kills you with passion it is hers anyway....not a hint...just a thought stated out loud.

:pDT_Xtremez_17: Can you tell mine too ? :pDT_Xtremez_19:

Please ? :pDT_Xtremez_26:

I'm being serious here !! :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Ah screw it ! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts

:pDT_Xtremez_19: I'm only 14 years older than you - do I count? :pDT_Xtremez_14:

G

grumpyoldb

:pDT_Xtremez_19: I'm only 14 years older than you - do I count? :pDT_Xtremez_14:

You're too young, you little whipper snapper!:0

Let an older, more experienced man show the lady how she should be treated...................:pDT_Xtremez_31: