• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Older men, are they more sexy?

Older men, are they more sexy?

• No men should stay forever young

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Are older men more sexy?

My three Filipino sex slaves wouldn't disagree with you LQ....

Of course they didn't at first but after a sound beating with the wet end they soon fell into line...

You don't mean these three do you

3tenors-all.jpg

Raf Bird, so right you are. Older men just have this natural confidence and sex appeal, very appealing. Younger men just fail in that respect, apart from FOMz who seems to have been at the front of the confidence queue :pDT_Xtremez_15:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
It sort of 'died' when it saw you Lisa........................................... :pDT_Xtremez_28:

My standards are fcuking low, but I rarely scrape the barrell.

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
It sort of 'died' when it saw you Lisa........................................... :pDT_Xtremez_28:

My standards are fcuking low, but I rarely scrape the barrell.

You what! You havent got any standards! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

But back to topic.....George Clooney is a good example of a sexy older man and Brad Pitt is indeed a fine example as well!! Hmmmm menage a trois with them too yes please!!!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
You what! You havent got any standards! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

But back to topic.....George Clooney is a good example of a sexy older man and Brad Pitt is indeed a fine example as well!! Hmmmm menage a trois with them too yes please!!!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Now those are two men who I don't find sexy, good looking yes, but neither one gets my attention, never have done, same as Tom Cruise.

Now men like Harrison Ford, Patrick Swayze and James Marsters, they hit forty and I went WOW, there is something about forty that just makes a man more of a man.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
:S OOOh Brad Pitt and Harrison Ford.... god I could spend all day long licking them two. Stop it girls it's not past the 9pm watershed yet!!

lisab

:S OOOh Brad Pitt and Harrison Ford.... god I could spend all day long licking them two. Stop it girls it's not past the 9pm watershed yet!!

Licking them! I would prefer them to be licking me!!! oooooo now look youve got me at it now!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson

Licking them! I would prefer them to be licking me!!! oooooo now look youve got me at it now!!!!!

:pDT_Xtremez_17: Thoughts like that would never cross my mind, I was thinking only of having a nice wholesome conversation and perhaps a cup of tea with a selection of the God's of 40+, perhaps if I was really good they might allow a cream tea :pDT_Xtremez_42:

P

POB

I might need to get a room!!! haha

Can I lend you a camera RAF Bird? If you are going to that room on your own that is!

I am in the bracket now, age wise, so when I return to UK, expect to be inundated with offers from you Goat Burds...

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
:pDT_Xtremez_17: Thoughts like that would never cross my mind, I was thinking only of having a nice wholesome conversation and perhaps a cup of tea with a selection of the God's of 40+, perhaps if I was really good they might allow a cream tea :pDT_Xtremez_42:

C'mon LQ join us and be bad... it's much more fun!! Bad is goood!!

lisab

Ooooo you little fibber!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Can I lend you a camera RAF Bird? If you are going to that room on your own that is!

I am in the bracket now, age wise, so when I return to UK, expect to be inundated with offers from you Goat Burds...

Now youre just being greedy! I hear you are being an international love god with the foreign ladies you cant have everything!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Well, you're all obviously filthy sluts and as such in need of a 'twos up' by myself and Sausage2

P

POB

Now youre just being greedy! I hear you are being an international love god with the foreign ladies you cant have everything!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

I can try though! Anyway, it's not greed, more an insatiable desire to spread the word of The Goat, and to keep LittlePOB occupied. If he doesn't get his exercise regularly he starts spitting at women in the street, and it's never a good time to do that.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
I can try though! Anyway, it's not greed, more an insatiable desire to spread the word of The Goat, and to keep LittlePOB occupied. If he doesn't get his exercise regularly he starts spitting at women in the street, and it's never a good time to do that.

Oh POB your right there's never a right time to do that..... maybe you should start wearing longer trousers to miniPOB at bay!!

P

POB

I know it's a question for the Burds and all, but...

Here in South America it is perfectly acceptable for younger women to go for an older man. I am currently seeing a Colombian who is 28, nearly 20 years my junior, and no-one thinks it odd...In UK and Europe that would be seen as a bit of a large age gap. They definitely think that older men are more attractive.

Back off topic though...

It's LittlePOB, not mini (He gets upset at that kind of comment, and if I weren't in a public place he would comment to that effect now!)...And I wear long trousers all the time...Next you'll be suggesting I don't go commando all the time!

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson

Here in South America it is perfectly acceptable for younger women to go for an older man. I am currently seeing a Colombian who is 28, nearly 20 years my junior, and no-one thinks it odd...In UK and Europe that would be seen as a bit of a large age gap. They definitely think that older men are more attractive.

Back off topic though...

It's LittlePOB, not mini (He gets upset at that kind of comment, and if I weren't in a public place he would comment to that effect now!)...And I wear long trousers all the time...Next you'll be suggesting I don't go commando all the time!

POB that is just you bragging about catching yourself a younger woman, but yes I do see your point about age gaps. I was married to a bloke 19 years older than me and that used to raise a few eyebrows, plus there was the almost constant "is your dad home" when someone came to the door. Not as frowned upon if it were a much older woman though.

lisab

Back off topic though...

I think worldwide it is more acceptable for an older man to be with a younger woman (not too young though!) than the other way round! you dirty old man!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Not as frowned upon if it were a much older woman though.

Off Topic

There's some humour there though. Remember Paul Newman in a scene with Shelley Winters when the waiter called her "your Mother". The look on his face was great !

Rumour had it (ie., it was generally believed) that one of our lads not quite 18, had settled for a life of domestic bliss with the manageress of a nearby establishment. We thought he was mad; she was bloody terrible.

Off Topic