• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Older men, are they more sexy?

Older men, are they more sexy?

• No men should stay forever young

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
They may have got the mid spread and turned a bit more grey but personally I find that very very very sexy, am I wrong in this? Some men are just more of a phwaor factor when they age a bit.

lamp.jpg

Richard_Gere_320x240.jpg

john_travolta_4.jpg

Younger versions of those three wer eokay but now ooooooo yes please

G

grumpyoldb

They may have got the mid spread and turned a bit more grey but personally I find that very very very sexy, am I wrong in this? Some men are just more of a phwaor factor when they age a bit. ooooooo yes please

Of course I am. I spend my working day delivering flowers to gorgeous birds.
You would not believe some of the the coments that i hear.

H

Heilan

Well LQ I have to agree with you, most men do age well & the sex appeal sure gets better. But there are some exceptions to the rule, there are some men out there that do not age well at all!! Have to say, they are few and far between!! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Well LQ I have to agree with you, most men do age well & the sex appeal sure gets better. But there are some exceptions to the rule, there are some men out there that do not age well at all!! Have to say, they are few and far between!! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

All of us (men of a certain age) would like to think we are better at sex than we were once. Sadly, it's not always the case. We just know more about how to do it properly.

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
My Mrs is 10 years younger than me.

But, I'm not grey yet and the only spread that affects me is the five finger spread after too much bier.

Mrs TW says she finds my maturity attractive and wholesome :pDT_Xtremez_41:

TW

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Yes and no, it all depends on the man! I think late 30's early-mid 40's is when a man is sexiest! But then again there are some very very hot younger men that I wouldnt mind being a Mrs Robinson with!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
You fcuking burds amaze me. All the mods are fcuking adonis's and all are nuclear powered pagan sex gods and you start this thread. You girls need to get a good fcuking destroying from the mods, offer your body to Myself, Sausage2 and Gem and be done with it.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
You fcuking burds amaze me. All the mods are fcuking adonis's and all are nuclear powered pagan sex gods and you start this thread. You girls need to get a good fcuking destroying from the mods, offer your body to Myself, Sausage2 and Gem and be done with it.

:pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_31: sorry. Older men are more sexy, not fecking ancient ones Sean Connery being the exception.

M

Mrs_Monobrow

:pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_31: sorry. Older men are more sexy, not fecking ancient ones Sean Connery being the exception.

Hey! Gem is a cuddly teddy bear! ::/:

I offer myself to a mod every night! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

The Stig A.D.I.

Corporal
Yeeehaaa!!!

Yeeehaaa!!!

Yes and no, it all depends on the man! I think late 30's early-mid 40's is when a man is sexiest! But then again there are some very very hot younger men that I wouldnt mind being a Mrs Robinson with!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:
Wow!

Roll-on October then - that'll be me turning 36 and therefore officially in my late thirties!

(off to the chemist now to get some grey hair dye...)

Crack on!

PS Lisab, I'm gonna need your address and phone number...

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Shugster

Warrant Officer
Hot diggity! I must be a Woman magnet, sadly with the same polarity as most of them are repulsed by me!
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Are older men more sexy?

My three Filipino sex slaves wouldn't disagree with you LQ....

Of course they didn't at first but after a sound beating with the wet end they soon fell into line...

M

mad cow

They may have got the mid spread and turned a bit more grey but personally I find that very very very sexy, am I wrong in this? Some men are just more of a phwaor factor when they age

Er like you say, some men are sexier older. However some are sexy younger. Well I had to tick on the poll "as long as they are breathing" didn't I?

Certainly it's nice to have someone with experience, someone who knows how to look after a real woman. So lay back and enjoy because they are going to take a while and in the mean time they're doing great things with their fingers and other bodily parts.

However it's great to have a bit of young blood. Eager and very solid. A bit explosive but some are good enough to want to learn. If you take them by the hand and teach them properly, you are doing a service to all the future women. Like to think I helped alot of my sisterhood by teaching alot of up and coming men. Pun fully intended.

Oh sorry were we not going into detail?

I don't think I'd go for Travolta. Does Pitt count as older yet? He's improved with age. So has Depp. Could I be greedy and have them both?

Whoar.......! Get in. Wouldn't roll over those two to get out of bed would ya?:pDT_Xtremez_31:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Oooh yes older men are sexy...... I think that they also care less about being "cool" and being on the pull which only adds to their appeal. Brad Pitt for me all the way!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
RAF Burd, you obviously need to experience the FOMz 'love train'...........

I wouldnt bother Raf Bird, hes sh1t! His 'love train' doesnt even leave the station, so Ive heard!!!:pDT_Xtremez_31: