• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Latest Upgrade Problems List

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Not keen on the thinness...You know my irrational fear of change...:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The blue choices bar that usually appears at the top of the page is missing. The one that starts with user cp on the left with new posts and search further along it. As an aside I have noticed no other issues and the supposed thinning/narrowing of the page is not evident here.

EDIT BY WOBBS :: I know about the navbar being missing mate. I'm on it. As to the thinning you won't notice it too much if your running on a monitor at lower resolution as its set to 950 pixels wide.

Last edited by a moderator:

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Recruiting post show up when clicking new posts now...

EDIT BY WOBBS :: Should be sorted now mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
What resolution are you running at? I run at 1680x1050 and when viewing the goat as it used to be the forum was stretched across the page making the front page look stupid. The reason I restricted it to a 950 width was to bring it all into proportion for people with widescreen monitors and to stop the slideshow from being dwarfed.

Can you please post a screenshot of what the forum looks like at 1024x768 and any other resolution you are running at. Please restrict these pictures to 640x480.

By the way Vim, I thing I've sorted the new posts thing as to regards to recruiting.

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Wobbs,

Ive noticed recruiting questions are now appearing in the "unread posts" dialogue.

This is sure to upset some of our membership!

Can we have it back to the way it used to be please :)

G

grumpyoldb

Can you please post a screenshot of what the forum looks like at 1024x768 and any other resolution you are running at. Please restrict these pictures to 640x480.

Wobbly, this is what it looks like on mine at 1024x768.............

P

POB

Wobbs, mate.

There used to be a log out button on the head of each page (Or am I imagining things?) but now have to go back to home page to log out...Not a biggy, but using public machines most of the time I need the button!

Using my Mac, some pages are normal width, and some are a lot slimmr...At the moment, on a public microsoft powered thing, no problems...

M

monobrow

There used to be a log out button on the head of each page (Or am I imagining things?) but now have to go back to home page to log out...Not a biggy, but using public machines most of the time I need the button!
There's one at the bottom of every page...

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
The log out button is usually in the navbar....which I'm trying to sort out. Fingers crossed I will get it back some time today.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Okay. Things sorted out today.

1. The blue navbar is back with Log out etc.

2. The 'new posts' link will now ignore the recruiting posts.

DesertBaldy

Corporal
When I try to upload an attachment it just comes up invalid thread (is it because it knows whats coming:pDT_Xtremez_30:)

W

Wonky Tonka

No probs with IE8
All looks very fresh and smart.

only niggle is the F15 in the background of the graphic :pDT_Xtremez_35:

........I'm off to have a word with myself:pDT_Xtremez_42:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Hehehehe, It is indeed a Typhoon you Goon :)

At least we can't label you as a spotter :)

Attachment test

Attachments

• test attachment.txt
    42 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Attachments seem to be fine here!!! If you're still having probs then please let me know.