• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

January Sunrise, temp. minu 35 deg.c

sculthorpe

Corporal
newattachment.php

Attachments

• sc00191358.jpg
    sc00191358.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Very impressive.
I didn't realise you could decorate the inside of a freezer. . . . .

Rambling Sid

Sergeant
I live pretty close to you in NY state. Luckily we don't get down that far in the winter, even when our Canadian neighbours share their frigid air with us. I bet Autumn is beautiful up your way.

sculthorpe

Corporal
I live pretty close to you in NY state. Luckily we don't get down that far in the winter, even when our Canadian neighbours share their frigid air with us. I bet Autumn is beautiful up your way.

You're right about autumn. It's my favourite time of year. That's not typical, it was just a very cold clear day. I was stationed at Platsburgh for five years and the temp on the flight line in the winter was BAD! I'll try to put a couple of fall photos on here if I can remember how I did the last one !

Rambling Sid

Sergeant
It do get a tad chilly in real upstate NY. Over in Buffalo they talk about snow in feet. rather than inches. Are you a Brit?? didn't realize they had RAF at Platsburg. Let me know about posting pictures, I have some of autumn/winter around here. Not a photog but love to take piccies.

sculthorpe

Corporal
It do get a tad chilly in real upstate NY. Over in Buffalo they talk about snow in feet. rather than inches. Are you a Brit?? didn't realize they had RAF at Platsburg. Let me know about posting pictures, I have some of autumn/winter around here. Not a photog but love to take piccies.

I will PM you shortly.